OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

no dice 
frown.gif

Didn't even try for the Kobes but was successful in getting these and the Lebrons. Tip for future releases for those that failed: DON'T USE PAYPAL! HAVE YOUR CC NUMBER READY TO PASTE. IF PAYPAL IS YOUR ONLY OPTION GET A PAYPAL MASTERCARD WORKS THE SAME AS A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD. Missed out a few releases cause I relied on paypal..never again especially after the luck I had tonight.

Didn't even try for the Kobes but was successful in getting these and the Lebrons. Tip for future releases for those that failed: DON'T USE PAYPAL! HAVE YOUR CC NUMBER READY TO PASTE. IF PAYPAL IS YOUR ONLY OPTION GET A PAYPAL MASTERCARD WORKS THE SAME AS A DEBIT/CREDIT CARD. Missed out a few releases cause I relied on paypal..never again especially after the luck I had tonight.

Originally Posted by gyeah

Think people will be open to trades for either Bron's or Kobe's?

Kobe def. They were just sitting there for a good 10mins. All the hype was direct at the KDIV. I'm sure you can get the Kobe's for KD's straight up.

Kobe def. They were just sitting there for a good 10mins. All the hype was direct at the KDIV. I'm sure you can get the Kobe's for KD's straight up.

Copped a pair tonight at a midnight sale. They're my second favorite of the all-star releases behind the Flight 1 NRG.

Copped a pair tonight at a midnight sale. They're my second favorite of the all-star releases behind the Flight 1 NRG.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Well you have to factor in that the KD's were only $95. Of course they'd sell out first. 
Even the kids Kobe VII's sold out too though, for whatever that's worth.

I wanted both and got owned by NDC and Eastbay. Got my GF a pair of the Kobe VII's though.

Originally Posted by snuks5

Well you have to factor in that the KD's were only $95. Of course they'd sell out first. 
Even the kids Kobe VII's sold out too though, for whatever that's worth.

I wanted both and got owned by NDC and Eastbay. Got my GF a pair of the Kobe VII's though.

honestly they look better and have more going on than the other releases. i think even if the price were higher they'd sell first. at least IMO.

honestly they look better and have more going on than the other releases. i think even if the price were higher they'd sell first. at least IMO.

I was one of the lucky ones to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I ended up choosing the Kobes over the KD's, because I figured the KD's resale prices would be a little cheaper than the Kobes.

I was ONE number off from getting the Foams.
30t6p3b.gif

I was one of the lucky ones to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I ended up choosing the Kobes over the KD's, because I figured the KD's resale prices would be a little cheaper than the Kobes.

I was ONE number off from getting the Foams.
30t6p3b.gif

this is my first pair of GITD shoes...not sure if I'll be able to pull off wearing them without looking like some little kid shoes with lights on them.

this is my first pair of GITD shoes...not sure if I'll be able to pull off wearing them without looking like some little kid shoes with lights on them.

you will. honestly ppl should put their concerns into the fact that they're silver, not that they gitd. they only glow if you're in daylight and you go inside, or if you hold them up to the light and then go in a darker area...one or the other. its not on some light up la gear !+!#, lol.

i will say that (and i stand by what i said before) these capture light very well. i've had them by my bed for a week and a half or so and even from the limited light, once its lights out they glow all night. !+!# is hot and i really wish i could take video of just how long they glow given that lil bit of light.

you will. honestly ppl should put their concerns into the fact that they're silver, not that they gitd. they only glow if you're in daylight and you go inside, or if you hold them up to the light and then go in a darker area...one or the other. its not on some light up la gear !+!#, lol.

i will say that (and i stand by what i said before) these capture light very well. i've had them by my bed for a week and a half or so and even from the limited light, once its lights out they glow all night. !+!# is hot and i really wish i could take video of just how long they glow given that lil bit of light.

Originally Posted by nimhet

^^^^^THIS^^^^i only wanted the kobes to keep but my lady who did the only thing for me bought 11s in all of them smh i gotta be grateful she went thru all thought hell for me tho while i was out in the war zone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^THIS^^^^i only wanted the kobes to keep but my lady who did the only thing for me bought 11s in all of them smh i gotta be grateful she went thru all thought hell for me tho while i was out in the war zone 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
at that sig 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
at that sig 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airedweezy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
at that sig 
roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom