OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by CowColor

startin to think they gon cancel all these orders that were placed about 3 hours after the launch

hold out hope fam. i just talked to an actual human being at ndc....not the nikefind robot lol...anyhow he told me the online rep was wrong to tell me my order will prolly b cancelled and its likely that tge prs on the site r in stock especially since i got email confirmation. i ordered during the 2nd afternoon restock round 4pm cst. he said order is processing and it should ship. keepin my fingers crossed

i'm hopin for that but these is limited so that got me doubting it

I'm hoping. I got mine a lot quicker then 3 hours after they dropped. I got my email conf at 1040 am pst and the online rep still told me prob not.. I'm really hoping they ship. If not I got my hopes up so much that I'm going to end up copping from somewhere
grin.gif

Originally Posted by JJC6723

Just left Cabazon at like 4 Still had maybe 20 pairs of the black pairs and maybe 30 in the white pairs. I'm not sure tho but maybe phone ordering is worth a shot I haven't really kept up with this thread as much if outlets are allowing phone orders tho.

Not sure if it's the same with all locatiOns, but I tried asking CamarilloEarlier and they said they are not taking phone orders until Sunday for the kdN7's.

I don't think these are limited as most think, just because they aren't being sold at HOH and Finshline doesn't mean they're limited. I think they were mass produced and just being sold in Nike locations to make that money for the N7 cause which makes sense if you think about it.. got my fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

take it for what its worth nike rep told me they got 80,000 pairs i think he said each color but maybe he was mistaken

Employees are prohibited from giving out quantity information, I think that dude may be on crack....
roll.gif
idk but he also gave me a little inside info as well so who knows

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

I don't think these are limited as most think, just because they aren't being sold at HOH and Finshline doesn't mean they're limited. I think they were mass produced and just being sold in Nike locations to make that money for the N7 cause which makes sense if you think about it.. got my fingers crossed!
This.

Most people must not know the N7 collection is nothing new. about 3-4 years old. at first i thought they were made differently for Native Americans feet because of some hereditary problem.

these are a limited gr at best.

I hope nike just playing the limited tag...but in reality have these in abundance.

Did u make the phone order thru nike boader254?

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

I have no idea why I'm such a Nike fan with this kind of madness. I've never wanted to give someone 100 so bad in my life.

People want whats harder to get.

if people are able to cop thru phone as of now then all of us who ordered earlier got this shoe on lock.

WOW...I just went thru with a sz 12 black N7 on NDC.

NIKE is playing us, man...let's see what happens

I can hold out hope that Nike had mass amounts of these and just keep leaking them slowly on a glitchy server? That's plausible right right? A man can dream can't he?

Originally Posted by Kingd247

@ AZP i got the rouges at my local my and pops from nyc surprise it was there just walk by the window and they was just sitting there

What store. Could i get a heads up?

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I can hold out hope that Nike had mass amounts of these and just keep leaking them slowly on a glitchy server? That's plausible right right? A man can dream can't he?

thats believable, kind of a +##%# move tho

Originally Posted by bnesdatruth

Originally Posted by Kingd247

@ AZP i got the rouges at my local my and pops from nyc surprise it was there just walk by the window and they was just sitting there

What store. Could i get a heads up?
Id appreciate it too i struck out on NDC for all the "restocks" 
laugh.gif

yeah something's up I just called in an order for a white and placed one online for the black.

Back
Top Bottom