OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So after Nikestore tweeted sold out, the ones that got through on the supposed restock after will be cancelled? My order status says preparing to ship, so we'll find out on Monday? I wouldn't be mad if they did but I would be if they charge me for a pair of elite socks I ordered and make me pay for shipping and tax.
no way that ALL orders after the intial launch will be cancelled...of course some will, that goes with any "limited" release...but it seems Nike is just spreading out stock sporadically, or orders are being processed and cancelled quickly, thats why stock keeps showing....who knows...I just hope my order from earlier goes through...stuck out with Woodbury, struck out 4xx via NTNY RSVP....i just need a pair
laugh.gif

Yeah I hope the same but Nike chat just said orders will be cancelled due to server errors... Op said that it put Jordans which and other shoes which have been sold out up for sale on the website... I don't know what to think

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

For those who got in on any of these restocks is your status "Preparing to ship"?

my order status says "In Progress" but i ordered about 40 minutes ago

Originally Posted by CowColor

For those who got in on any of these restocks is your status "Preparing to ship"?

in progress, but by the items it says preparing to ship...

Either nike will have a good amount of socks sold or a lot of socks cancelled.

Mine says "preparing to ship" but i got them on 1st or 2nd restock.. Cant remember

So after Nikestore tweeted sold out, the ones that got through on the supposed restock after will be cancelled? My order status says preparing to ship, so we'll find out on Monday? I wouldn't be mad if they did but I would be if they charge me for a pair of elite socks I ordered and make me pay for shipping and tax.
no way that ALL orders after the intial launch will be cancelled...of course some will, that goes with any "limited" release...but it seems Nike is just spreading out stock sporadically, or orders are being processed and cancelled quickly, thats why stock keeps showing....who knows...I just hope my order from earlier goes through...stuck out with Woodbury, struck out 4xx via NTNY RSVP....i just need a pair
laugh.gif

Yeah I hope the same but Nike chat just said orders will be cancelled due to server errors... Op said that it put Jordans which and other shoes which have been sold out up for sale on the website... I don't know what to think
DAMN nike playing on their customers like that...can't even get their site to function properly.

although I doubt it will cause any kind of boycott big enough if any to be felt by them...

laugh.gif

i swear,i think Nike does this on purpose to $%^& with us
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I want either pair, preferably black...if order gets cancelled, oh well, on to the next release
Rouges >> black n7s >> white n7s

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

in progress, but by the items it says preparing to ship...

Either nike will have a good amount of socks sold or a lot of socks cancelled.

Yeah mine say "Preparing to ship" LOL @ them socks i ain't bought no socks i bought both of them N7's so no socks for me, even thought i was planning to buy a pair of nike socks in the future to try out. LOL

@ AZP i got the rouges at my local my and pops from nyc surprise it was there just walk by the window and they was just sitting there

yep, sizes keep popping up, then gone, then back up...but everytime you try to add them it's an error. So their site is definitely in the ****ter right now.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Just talked to a Nike rep on phone, she said they are having site issues and shoes are showing up everywhere like old LeBrons and Kobe. She said if you get through your order will be cancelled, sucks because I just got a white size 12 through 5 minutes before she answered. Maybe you'll get a gift card out of it? Would rather have the shoes but oh well.....

They need to get these site issues together
30t6p3b.gif

Rogues feel cheap and look really dull IMO. Had em in hand and had an opportunity to cop a few pairs from NTLA, but couldn't do it. I initially wanted em from pics, but glad I saw em up close bc I would've been disappointed otherwise...the photo blues were right above the rogues and looked farrrrr nicer than the hyped up rogue/undfted. On another note, both N7 are amazing in person!!!!

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

Rogues feel cheap and look really dull IMO. Had em in hand and had an opportunity to cop a few pairs from NTLA, but couldn't do it. I initially wanted em from pics, but glad I saw em up close bc I would've been disappointed otherwise...the photo blues were right above the rogues and looked farrrrr nicer than the hyped up rogue/undfted. On another note, both N7 are amazing in person!!!!

yup, rogues are dull because of the matte upper. Looks really dry. I don't like the matte material. Looks like a chalkboard.  

ndc on that "scheduled system upgrade" again

Oh @+%+ I totally forgot I was going to cal the Nike store in OKC on the off chance (0% I know) they would let me order the N7s. By the way, 1 of the 8 victims who got shot down the street from the Thunder game the other day worked there. He is the only one still in the hospital, he's critical. When I go back up that way for game 3, I was going to stop by there and leave my # so if he gets totally healthy, he can get at me and he can have my season tickets

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

yup, rogues are dull because of the matte upper. Looks really dry. I don't like the matte material. Looks like a chalkboard.  

ndc on that "scheduled system upgrade" again

I feel the opposite. I think the matte upper on the Rogues looks
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Just walked in NTLA and copped the Rogues and Black N7s. Got the white N7s coming from San Marcos tomorrow. Now I can exhale....
I wish i knew how to post pics yo.......NTLA had more left for the So Cal heads....

Hope what happened with my Aways happen with the N7. The Aways were sold out and not on NDC at all anymore, yet a pair was in my cart. My order for them went through and I received them 3 days later. Didn't expect to get them based on what two Nike reps stated about my order. They both stated the order wouldn't go through since they were no longer on the site and the reason it went through was due to their system maintenance. I know chances are slim being that the N7 was not GR. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I got the Jordan 12's when they restocked after the system upgrade a couple weeks ago, my order status said "preparing to ship" for several days before being cancelled. Nike said they oversold.... so I don't want to be a downer as I got a order through about 5 pm EST but they will more than likely be cancelled. They can't send you shoes if they don't have them...

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Oh *#$$ I totally forgot I was going to cal the Nike store in OKC on the off chance (0% I know) they would let me order the N7s. By the way, 1 of the 8 victims who got shot down the street from the Thunder game the other day worked there. He is the only one still in the hospital, he's critical. When I go back up that way for game 3, I was going to stop by there and leave my # so if he gets totally healthy, he can get at me and he can have my season tickets

Nice gesture, hope everything turns out ok for him.

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Just walked in NTLA and copped the Rogues and Black N7s. Got the white N7s coming from San Marcos tomorrow. Now I can exhale....
I wish i knew how to post pics yo.......NTLA had more left for the So Cal heads....
which pair are you talking about? rogue or n7?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Hope what happened with my Aways happen with the N7. The Aways were sold out and not on NDC at all anymore, yet a pair was in my cart. My order for them went through and I received them 3 days later. Didn't expect to get them based on what two Nike reps stated about my order. They both stated the order wouldn't go through since they were no longer on the site and the reason it went through was due to there system maintenance. I know chances are slim being that the N7 was not GR. Keeping my fingers crossed.
yea, similar happened to a couple nt'ers who were able to order kobe cloaks and an asg recently. pairs just popped in their cart and got shipped. And those pairs sold out quite a while ago.

Back
Top Bottom