OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

^yeah I ordered the white pair about 20 minutes later and still haven't got shipment info yet. I think I only got shipment info for the black pair because I picked over night shipping. Scheduled delivery date 5/29 by 3pm fed ex. Pretty sure they ship ups ground. Hopefully their just takOng their time with the ground orders but they still go through. Just clicked the link from twitter and they still had sizes in both. I dunno what's with the site but I think orders going through after they tweeted sold out is a good sign for everyone. My order had a capital O as well.

man!! shoulda paid extra for the overnight shipping just to get an earlier confirmation if it will ship or not, instead of adding socks to get free shipping
laugh.gif

Congrats BigBrandon! hopefully this is a good sign for everyone who ordered after the initial release.

Some have said in the past if you get a capital O your order is a back order or an over sell order in case people cancel or others orders are declined but Nike assured me that's not the case.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

What does capitol O mean? Last weeks order has O and I got the shipment. Previous orders had a lower case o.

I don't think it really means anything yet. Because I've had a lower case o cancelled when I ordered the cloaks before, and my order for elite socks recently also had a lower case o but that of course shipped. The orders today probably all had Upper case O's.

Originally Posted by CowColor

10:40 am pst. That was about 45 minutes after they tweeted sold out.

yeah you got it, i got my order in at 3:56pm PST about 5 hours after yours. In the dark right now.

yeah this can't be real i was able to add a 8.5 to my cart at NDC just right now this site has got to be bugged.

showin sold out for both colors on my end...

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by CowColor

10:40 am pst. That was about 45 minutes after they tweeted sold out.

yeah you got it, i got my order in at 3:56pm PST about 5 hours after yours. In the dark right now.

yeah this can't be real i was able to add a 8.5 to my cart at NDC just right now this site has got to be bugged.

showin sold out for both colors on my end...

both are not on the site anymore.

The capital O is irrelevant, my first order placed at 1:01 has an O. While my second order placed at 2:50 also has an O.

Both orders status is preparing for ship.

As you stated BigBrandon I believe the reason you received shipping confirmation is because you chose overnight service.

let's say our initial orders from the "restocks" actually went through and gets fulfilled, but throughout the restocks we kept placing orders when we are able to go through...ending in multiple order#'s for either the black or white pair...will they fulfill the subsequent orders if they actually have them in stock? Or will they cancel the later orders because of the 1 item per color per person...Or was that 1 item per color per order?

I only ask this because it looks like the white pair might actually go through if I ordered right now as sizes are back up again?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NDC is on cruise control for Memorial Weekend. Come Monday, expect this train wreck to get sorted out and ppl are going to be grieving over the cancelled orders
laugh.gif
tired.gif

If they cancel my order, I'm cool with it. Should be interesting to see what happens come Tuesday.

These are either GR #s or really limited...but I guess we won't know til Tuesday
laugh.gif

Wouldn't be surprised if Nike mass produced these in large #s...I'm sure this whole n7 line raises money for the N.A community,just like think pink colorways,livestrong, DB, etc.

Limited or not, I want these....probably one of the better colorways of the 4s....hoping they're somewhat "limited" and I get m order thru to try and trade for Aunt Pearls

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I see there is almost a FSR of the white N7 on NDC. Wish I had extra funds to cop a pair. Would use them as trade bait for the Aunt Pearls. Hope everything goes well with my order for the black N7.

Just placed an order for a size 10 of both colors. I wear a 9.5 so I'm hoping these run small or don't feel to big. IF the order goes through that is.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by jay23oth

Just cop Rogues for $180 ouchhh
embarassed.gif

why, when they are a GR in 2 weeks?
ehh, your money...

-J-

I refuse to pay those early prices. I'd rather strike out on RD, then succumb to resale prices if I want the shoe that bad.

^^what size are you looking for? I have seen some sizes of white on NDC just before. If you keep your eye on NDC, I believe you still have a good chance to find your size. Sizes have been randomly coming back since the first restock.Good luck to all finding pairs on NDC!
happy.gif

Nike Twitter said if your order went through, then you are getting your pair.

I just checked their website, they had the blacks in 9 and 10 left, i refreshed and they were both sold out. So I can assume that their Twitter account was telling the truth. seemed to be a live updating stock.

if anybody is able to pick up a size 14 in the whites or knows where I could call and order a pair from please pm me

My boy works at the store in Santa Fe, NM and he said that they sold quite a few pairs the first day, but did not think they would sell out before Sunday. He said they would start doing phone orders at 9:30AM MST on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom