OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

reminds me of G1 Starscream

Starscream_G1_by_hybridav.jpg

Originally Posted by jst628

the black N7's with red or black laces will be
pimp.gif
, blue look like basura.

I was thinking that. Switch laces with the whites and blacks. Red pair would be nice too

Originally Posted by jst628

the black N7's with red or black laces will be
pimp.gif
, blue look like basura.

I was thinking that. Switch laces with the whites and blacks. Red pair would be nice too

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah i still want these...haven't found them for the glorious $200 shipped though ....what are you guys payin for your ASG's?

Got mine for $200 shipped from our B/S forum.

The white N7 > the black ones.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

yeah i still want these...haven't found them for the glorious $200 shipped though ....what are you guys payin for your ASG's?

Got mine for $200 shipped from our B/S forum.

The white N7 > the black ones.

Cant find a pair of ASG in 11.5-12 to save my life...all 8.5-10 i can find. Looks like waiting for price to drop has backfired 
mad.gif

Cant find a pair of ASG in 11.5-12 to save my life...all 8.5-10 i can find. Looks like waiting for price to drop has backfired 
mad.gif

I'm going with the Black pair, the white strap is starting to grow on me but it stand a little to much for my taste.

I'm going with the Black pair, the white strap is starting to grow on me but it stand a little to much for my taste.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Boader254

is this the 1st time people are seeing these? my local champs manager has the pack already and wore one on each foot to work. Def gettin the whites if i had to choose

And you decided not to take pics???
laugh.gif
Seriously. I definitely would have taken some.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Boader254

is this the 1st time people are seeing these? my local champs manager has the pack already and wore one on each foot to work. Def gettin the whites if i had to choose

And you decided not to take pics???
laugh.gif
Seriously. I definitely would have taken some.

Back
Top Bottom