OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

These new set of pics of the N7s look amazing. Can't wait for release info. Really hoping I can cop the white pair.

These new set of pics of the N7s look amazing. Can't wait for release info. Really hoping I can cop the white pair.

Nike should have released the N7's back on April 1. Now they're gonna be hyped to death
mad.gif
 I remember a lot of you guys on here said they were an easy pass. Can't wait until June now but its not official so hopefully Nike quickstrikes them in May without notice to the H-beasts and resellers!!!

Nike should have released the N7's back on April 1. Now they're gonna be hyped to death
mad.gif
 I remember a lot of you guys on here said they were an easy pass. Can't wait until June now but its not official so hopefully Nike quickstrikes them in May without notice to the H-beasts and resellers!!!

thats what most people said about the easters too and those still sold out.

both of the n7's look nice not sure if i will cop any though. if i were to i would prefer the white ones.

thats what most people said about the easters too and those still sold out.

both of the n7's look nice not sure if i will cop any though. if i were to i would prefer the white ones.

^^resellers are gobbling up that $95 price tag and the KD 4's hypetrain is gaining more and more passengers. I personally have always been a big fan of KD dating back to his days at Texas to his first year in Seattle to now in OKC. Just imagine if they make it to the Finals and the N7's release around that time.....its gonna be hard to cop both 
sick.gif

^^resellers are gobbling up that $95 price tag and the KD 4's hypetrain is gaining more and more passengers. I personally have always been a big fan of KD dating back to his days at Texas to his first year in Seattle to now in OKC. Just imagine if they make it to the Finals and the N7's release around that time.....its gonna be hard to cop both 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg
Those southbeaches look phony too 
alien.gif
sick.gif
So rafa has on ugly SB8 with ugly jeans scuff and Maya got ugly legs and ugly KDIV easter with pink lace.

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by Just4Kicks212

i Seen this picture on twitter... I thought the KD looked nice with the lace swap... maybe even purple laces as well to match the strap...
25jclzr.jpg
Those southbeaches look phony too 
alien.gif
sick.gif
So rafa has on ugly SB8 with ugly jeans scuff and Maya got ugly legs and ugly KDIV easter with pink lace.

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I had these on the other day and the glow is insane. Best pair out of the galaxy series.

yeah i still want these...haven't found them for the glorious $200 shipped though ....what are you guys payin for your ASG's?

Originally Posted by eciaccord

I had these on the other day and the glow is insane. Best pair out of the galaxy series.

yeah i still want these...haven't found them for the glorious $200 shipped though ....what are you guys payin for your ASG's?

Originally Posted by Boader254

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

is this the 1st time people are seeing these? my local champs manager has the pack already and wore one on each foot to work. Def gettin the whites if i had to choose

And you decided not to take pics???
ha, took forever for my account to get verified, this was the day after the original release date (4/1), ill see what damage i can do tomorrow

where was this at? I wonder if they had stocks on hand.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

is this the 1st time people are seeing these? my local champs manager has the pack already and wore one on each foot to work. Def gettin the whites if i had to choose

And you decided not to take pics???
ha, took forever for my account to get verified, this was the day after the original release date (4/1), ill see what damage i can do tomorrow

where was this at? I wonder if they had stocks on hand.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Stopped by the concierge desk in my apartment complex to pick up my package, and the chic asked me if I ordered KDs... I wonder why...

KD IV Team Orange Box 01 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 02 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 03 by khankussionz, on Flickr

FNL fulfills orders from its stores, and this order was flulfilled by a store in Tulsa, OK.

KD IV Team Orange by khankussionz, on Flickr

Love this colorway. Happy I scooped these up. Got them with a discount code from FNL which makes it so much sweeter.

just made this colorway my first pr of kds ever. 80 bux shipped from eastbay via plat club

Back
Top Bottom