OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by khankussionz

Stopped by the concierge desk in my apartment complex to pick up my package, and the chic asked me if I ordered KDs... I wonder why...

KD IV Team Orange Box 01 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 02 by khankussionz, on Flickr

KD IV Team Orange Box 03 by khankussionz, on Flickr

FNL fulfills orders from its stores, and this order was flulfilled by a store in Tulsa, OK.

KD IV Team Orange by khankussionz, on Flickr

Love this colorway. Happy I scooped these up. Got them with a discount code from FNL which makes it so much sweeter.

just made this colorway my first pr of kds ever. 80 bux shipped from eastbay via plat club

The white N7 too colorful for me.
The white sole ruins the black pair.
ohwell.gif

The white N7s are nice. Black are nice too but the white strap/sole, not sure how I feel about that.

The white N7s are nice. Black are nice too but the white strap/sole, not sure how I feel about that.

The N7's are deff gonna be the first pair to start off my KD collection...Can't decide between the white or black??

The N7's are deff gonna be the first pair to start off my KD collection...Can't decide between the white or black??

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Boader254

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

And you decided not to take pics???
ha, took forever for my account to get verified, this was the day after the original release date (4/1), ill see what damage i can do tomorrow

where was this at? I wonder if they had stocks on hand.
eek.gif
local champs store. no chance. hes tight with the guys @ nice kicks (has 3 pairs of nerfs and sold me the hoop for $20) so im thinking theres a beautiful pile of these somewhere in the heart of texas. + from what he mentioned this is a pack set, as lbj and kb got their elite series, this is kd's "elite pack". so you will have to recieve both pairs i believe

+ looking for sz 12 weatherman or asg for >$300

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by Boader254

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

And you decided not to take pics???
ha, took forever for my account to get verified, this was the day after the original release date (4/1), ill see what damage i can do tomorrow

where was this at? I wonder if they had stocks on hand.
eek.gif
local champs store. no chance. hes tight with the guys @ nice kicks (has 3 pairs of nerfs and sold me the hoop for $20) so im thinking theres a beautiful pile of these somewhere in the heart of texas. + from what he mentioned this is a pack set, as lbj and kb got their elite series, this is kd's "elite pack". so you will have to recieve both pairs i believe

+ looking for sz 12 weatherman or asg for >$300

Back
Top Bottom