OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

On the other site someone is selling a 13 for $255. I think that's the cheapest price I've seen. Dudes on eBay asking for $500 plus your first born.

On the other site someone is selling a 13 for $255. I think that's the cheapest price I've seen. Dudes on eBay asking for $500 plus your first born.

I can't wait for the Christmas day Durants..
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will b easy to cop online on NDC

I can't wait for the Christmas day Durants..
pimp.gif

Hopefully they will b easy to cop online on NDC

So what's the MSRP on the Christmas IV's? $95? I'm thinking about picking these up along with the Christmas Kobes.

So what's the MSRP on the Christmas IV's? $95? I'm thinking about picking these up along with the Christmas Kobes.

Copped these today at HOH! (they received the shipment today) Only waited 2 hrs (12pm to 2pm) Felt bad for dude that was there since 7am only to hear at 2pm that they only had sizes 10 and down :/ anyways, really nice cw and concept!

Copped these today at HOH! (they received the shipment today) Only waited 2 hrs (12pm to 2pm) Felt bad for dude that was there since 7am only to hear at 2pm that they only had sizes 10 and down :/ anyways, really nice cw and concept!

Originally Posted by temepr

Glad you got your pairs man. These Reseller prices are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by temepr

Glad you got your pairs man. These Reseller prices are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Thanks for the info; that is my size, so I jumped all over that. Glad to see there are some people being reasonable.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Thanks for the info; that is my size, so I jumped all over that. Glad to see there are some people being reasonable.

^^ Thanks bro! size 9 for me and 8 for the "lil" bro... ridiculous prices on ebay!! i really like the shoe and the concept but not for 200+ ... we've been getting the limited releases like 2 weeks after rd but hey at least we got them and the hype ain't crazy

^^ Thanks bro! size 9 for me and 8 for the "lil" bro... ridiculous prices on ebay!! i really like the shoe and the concept but not for 200+ ... we've been getting the limited releases like 2 weeks after rd but hey at least we got them and the hype ain't crazy

I will be passing on the Christmas' also, they are ok, but I am not really feeling them.From here on, I am just gonna hope for Nerfs at a decent price, and possibly get the Homes and YOTD's if they release here.

I will be passing on the Christmas' also, they are ok, but I am not really feeling them.From here on, I am just gonna hope for Nerfs at a decent price, and possibly get the Homes and YOTD's if they release here.

Back
Top Bottom