OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Their are a bunch of GR's that are sweet coming out for the KD's this year so they can keep their limited hype for the kids, I am all in on the GR's plus with the Kobe's being so aweful and overpriced more money saved..

I really like the Homes but I wish they kept the orange on it like on page 1 of this thread. Now it's just Dallas Maverick'd out, the team that eliminated KD. Very weird from a KD standpoint IMO. But again, it looks nice.

I really like the Homes but I wish they kept the orange on it like on page 1 of this thread. Now it's just Dallas Maverick'd out, the team that eliminated KD. Very weird from a KD standpoint IMO. But again, it looks nice.

Is that a hint of red I see on the soles?
nikezoomkdxmas01.jpg

Hope that's not red on the sole. I see it though. Mavs colorway will be had. Perfect for my Dirk Jerseys and Mavs gear

Hope that's not red on the sole. I see it though. Mavs colorway will be had. Perfect for my Dirk Jerseys and Mavs gear

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^ pretty sure that's the reflection from the orange box since the pic was taken with flash.
Yup, the only red you'll see on the upper is if you put the extra red laces. Other than that, there's only red on the insole, but no one's really going to see that.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

^^ pretty sure that's the reflection from the orange box since the pic was taken with flash.
Yup, the only red you'll see on the upper is if you put the extra red laces. Other than that, there's only red on the insole, but no one's really going to see that.

The home KD IV he's wearing right now looks really clean.

Nike ID and KD IV is a great marriage. Will definitely cook up some nice colorways.

The home KD IV he's wearing right now looks really clean.

Nike ID and KD IV is a great marriage. Will definitely cook up some nice colorways.

Just seen this video, you can see a white colorway that looks real clean. Also those green ones look good but I can't
make out what type of material is being used on that color...Also Leo wearing the silver/gold pair we've seen already

Just seen this video, you can see a white colorway that looks real clean. Also those green ones look good but I can't
make out what type of material is being used on that color...Also Leo wearing the silver/gold pair we've seen already

Nike knows what they're doing with these super limited colorways, most will cop the christmas kd IV's and more down the road because the nerf's are going for 1k on ebay smh
supply was low, demand was high, but 1k for a 95 dollar shoe

654c37.jpg

Nike knows what they're doing with these super limited colorways, most will cop the christmas kd IV's and more down the road because the nerf's are going for 1k on ebay smh
supply was low, demand was high, but 1k for a 95 dollar shoe

654c37.jpg

That green colorway is looking reminiscent of a colorway used on some Jordan 4's, ya'll should know which ones.

All it takes is the branding of that colorway as UNDFTD and the beasts will be lining up 
sick.gif

That green colorway is looking reminiscent of a colorway used on some Jordan 4's, ya'll should know which ones.

All it takes is the branding of that colorway as UNDFTD and the beasts will be lining up 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom