OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Now that Ive got the concords Im hyped for the coppers more than anything right now
smokin.gif

And for less than $100, cant go wrong-

Saw Coppers and Homes today and quite honestly, more impressed with homes.  The Coppers are fine, but there is really nothing extraordinary bout 'em.  Had they done a "cinnamon" or glittery gold clear sole, I think they would have been cooler and more Xmas like.  Just my .02.  Good luck to all those coppin' Coppers!

Saw Coppers and Homes today and quite honestly, more impressed with homes.  The Coppers are fine, but there is really nothing extraordinary bout 'em.  Had they done a "cinnamon" or glittery gold clear sole, I think they would have been cooler and more Xmas like.  Just my .02.  Good luck to all those coppin' Coppers!

Found this photo of former North Carolina State Wolfpacker now Kentucky Wildcat Ryan Harrow on Twitter...I think this would be the best $95 bucks spent on the Christmas line this year...

Found this photo of former North Carolina State Wolfpacker now Kentucky Wildcat Ryan Harrow on Twitter...I think this would be the best $95 bucks spent on the Christmas line this year...

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Sumbody delete this post cuz i can sense the hypebeasts coming a mile away now smh n lol at wearing the sneaks while the extra laces bag is still attached to them lol

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Sumbody delete this post cuz i can sense the hypebeasts coming a mile away now smh n lol at wearing the sneaks while the extra laces bag is still attached to them lol

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad you guys are sleeping def copping these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 yup, i soon will be starting copper collection after these!!! i snoozed on the penny II they sat at HOH CHI for a while too 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad you guys are sleeping def copping these
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 yup, i soon will be starting copper collection after these!!! i snoozed on the penny II they sat at HOH CHI for a while too 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom