OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
So the new Knit by Nights must be these then. I posted this pic over a year ago so I'm assuming this guy must've gotten a sample pair.

Decided to stop buying racers since my 4 pairs always seem to get what looks like dirt/dust on the midsoles by really ends up being loss of paint... Don't understand how it's happening I don't run in them or anything causal wear to and from class.

I need opinions. My girl received her MC3's from the restock. Problem is, the knit pattern at the toe is obscenely uneven between the two shoes. Im not talking about the color pattern (which is also uneven but not an issue) but the actual knitting.

Note that I didnt line up the shoes properly for the pic sorry. Just compare the knitting on the toebox.

What would you all do, would you keep it? Not exactly easy to get...

Is this common? It may have been a return, whatever the case, we're leaning towards keeping it but its annoying that its there.

Last edited:
I need opinions. My girl received her MC3's from the restock. Problem is, the knit pattern at the toe is obscenely uneven between the two shoes. Im not talking about the color pattern (which is also uneven but not an issue) but the actual knitting.

Note that I didnt line up the shoes properly for the pic sorry. Just compare the knitting on the toebox.

Is this common? It may have been a return, whatever the case, we're leaning towards keeping it but its annoying that its there.
Id just keep them.. they arent suppose to match to begin with in the first place.  But if you or her have OCD and can't deal with it, then just return em.  

Hmm that black pair doesn't do it for me... probably pass on them.  Love the vibrant colorways too much for me to pick up a straight stealth black pair, at least for now.

first world problems 
laugh.gif

first world problems :lol:

Lol so two votes for keep. Poor picture, though, toebox at the front is very uneven. Maybe its OCD, maybe its because Ive never come across this problem with any shoe, knit or more conventional. Fakes prolly floating around that match up better.

Last edited:
Lol so two votes for keep. Poor picture, though, toebox at the front is very uneven. Maybe its OCD, maybe its because Ive never come across this problem with any shoe, knit or more conventional. Fakes prolly floating around that match up better.
It's not that big of a deal bro I honestly can't even tell between the two. But more on feet pics of your girl's shoes tho? :nerd:

Plz

keep them. those look drope. 

Had an idea in my head earlier, and it came out nice. Would love to see a gum sole make its way to the racer

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom