OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
They look pretty worn though based on the 4th photo

That shape 
sick.gif

So the verdict is legit but a little bit worn. BNDS pair here in our country is hard to find and usually goes for $210 and up. How much would you pay with the pair given the condition?

^^ I'm not a huge fan of Racers with the LR sole, but surprisingly the Sail/Volt and Oreos are my favorites of that bunch :lol:.

So the verdict is legit but a little bit worn. BNDS pair here in our country is hard to find and usually goes for $210 and up. How much would you pay with the pair given the condition?
I'd pay no more than $100 for those... but they are way more available in the USA

95% sure that my local footlocker still has sizes in these

^ Looking good.
Thanks man.. you still planning on doing swaps?
^^ I'm not a huge fan of Racers with the LR sole, but surprisingly the Sail/Volt and Oreos are my favorites of that bunch
laugh.gif
haha.. I'm on the hunt for a second regular swapped pair of sail/volt.. and was thinking of doing an Oreo Volt with Volt soles combo.. but I have too many mixed weave swaps already.. you gotta let go of the sample L1's one of these days.. 
laugh.gif
 just here awaiting for the day.. 
Trainers with the LR soles is spot on perfect.
agreed! that technical pattern doh! getting tired of all the mixed weave pattern releases lately.. 

Alpha bounce core black PADS + $60 top up is what he asked. I did't pull the trigger. Guess i'll just settle for orca volts since it's easier to find here.

Last edited:
Still planning. I've had some rather abrupt and major life changing events take place in the past few months. I'm hoping things settle down in the next few. I've got a bunch of the shoes ready to be swapped.

gotcha.. hope things settle down for yah..

Still planning. I've had some rather abrupt and major life changing events take place in the past few months. I'm hoping things settle down in the next few. I've got a bunch of the shoes ready to be swapped.

gotcha.. hope things settle down for yah..

Thanks man, things are looking better every day.

@dragicon
 hope everything is alright fam

Thanks broski. We're doing alright. Its amazing how good friends and family can be at times.

Back
Top Bottom