OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Not sure if you're expressing disbelieve or seeking clarification but yea, I love my pair to death. :lol:

They remind me of the original lunarlon FK Chukkas in terms of comfort and amazing aesthetics. 

I'm surprised they're not insanely popular yet. 

No, I'm curious about those. HUGE flyknit chukka lunar fan. One of my favorite shoe. They came back out again?

Mind posting a pic? I googled and golf shoes came up.

Ahhh, got it. You got me excited for a sec. I was always disappointed in what Nike did with the FK Chukka lunar line. They left so much on the table with those. And then they went with the free sole and I bounced. Like walking barefoot

Ahhh, got it. You got me excited for a sec. I was always disappointed in what Nike did with the FK Chukka lunar line. They left so much on the table with those. And then they went with the free sole and I bounced. Like walking barefoot
You and me both man. It still hurts. Nike did try their best to redeem their selves with the Chukka FSB though, particularly the sequoia/black colorway. They ruined the line but if you close your eyes it offers a ittle consolation. Love that shoe. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

That's what the FREE sole is all about. :tongue:

But, yeah, my favorite Flyknit model (without any mods) is undoubtedly the Flyknit Lunar Chukka.

Last edited:

you can check my IG.. I pretty much rotate them along with other Lunar pairs.. staying Lunar comfy all summer long.. don't remember the last time I wore a Racer with Racer soles.. Trainers, I sometimes wear my sample Trainers for errands.. I've been meaning to take a group shot of Lunar swaps but haven't gone around to doing it.. hopefully by this Flyknit Friday.. :smile:

Just copped the AF 1 Ultra Flyknit but couldn´t find a thread so......

Comfiest shoes ever...even more than Lunar Flyknit Chukkas......

Clean bro I always wanted to try the AF 1 flyknits but the flyknit AF1 goes in the regular AF1 thread

been holding back this summer.. my last swapped pair delivery was in May..
mean.gif

will resume hopefully soon.. have a bunch lined up already..
I know I missed this, but any details on these sole swaps?  Do you mail two shoes over to someone?

^ are you sure they are legit? The all time cheapest I have ever seen is in the $35 range, and those were the acai berries at a Nike clearance.

Sold two pairs of Racers the last two days. It's been a good run, but time to part.

Posted my Oreo Volts on ebay, is $200 obo a fair price? If not, please let me know so I can revise. My price is relatively lower than other's.

Can I have some help legit checking these oreos? Seller says 9/10 condition and pristine condition. Thanks in advance NTP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom