OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Anyone know if they are releasing more colorways of racers? Specifically darker colors? Can't do the bright or multi colorways.

Hoping for a restock on Oreo or Cookies n cream.
Im curious myself on what other Racers they plan on dropping 

Mc 2.0 today

Forgive me if this is the wrong section but I look for feedback on the zoom all out flyknit. Anybody here have them? I am considering them for training

Damn. Left some flyknit lunars in the car for a few days and it feels like the heat shrunk them.

That sucks but it's known to happen. When Nike first released Flyknit technology, they had steam machines for a molded fit at certain locations. I know Nike London was doing it but can't remember other locations. I think it was called the steam lounge.

Flyknit unfortunately wasn't made with durability in mind.

I don't find this true at all. I've never had an issue with flyknit durability ever on a range of models. I find flyknit incredibly durable which when you think about the construction actually makes sense.

My primary pair of work shoes are a pair of trainers that are going on three years of nonstop use.

I coach soccer for a living. 6 days a week of constant stress. Mostly the elements, constant friction and impact making contact with the ball, multiple machine washes, etc.

After one year I was shocked at how well they had held up. I actually just bought a pair of Flyknit Free Motions to replace them because the sole is coming apart, not the flyknit upper.

Last edited:
Forgive me if this is the wrong section but I look for feedback on the zoom all out flyknit. Anybody here have them? I am considering them for training

I absolutely love them, 2016's Flyknit Chukka for me. But I wouldn't train in them. They almost feel like you're walking on platforms.

Not sure if you're expressing disbelieve or seeking clarification but yea, I love my pair to death. 
laugh.gif

They remind me of the original lunarlon FK Chukkas in terms of comfort and amazing aesthetics. They're really comfortable but of course the Zoom Air sole feels nothing like the Lunarlon sole. They do kind of feel like you're walking around on an elevated 1 inch platform. 

I'd be surprised if they're not pretty popular by the end of the year. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom