OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
What are these black/white 2015's people are pre ordering from RRS? can't find a pic.

edit: found it, will see how they are in person

Last edited:

what was grand total after tax and shipping? 
$119.96

Use RMNVIP14 for an extra 10% off.

Like @mcking  said though, if you ever come across a better code they'll re-adjust the price for you as long as it's before the shoes ship out, which isn't until 1/30/15, so we all have some time.

Last edited:

$119.96

Like @mcking  said though, if you ever come across a better code they'll re-adjust the price for you as long as it's before the shoes ship out, which isn't until 1/30/15, so we all have some time.
i used that code and mine came out  to 132 shipped to Cali. 
indifferent.gif

do u mind sharing that code?

What he said.

$119.96

Yessir. This was about 2 months ago so it has expired. Just keep an eye out for a newer/better code especially during the holidays! 

Damn. He had no box and the listing was for $800... He took it down already. I was thinking of copping and selling my other flyknits.
I saw that listing too.  I'm pretty sure you'll see them pop up on ebay again.  I've been watching one seller on ebay and all he does is buy all the used HTM's and resells them immediately after.  In his listings he say's "worn one time" or "worn 3 times max" even though the shoes are worn a lot more than that.  

I saw that listing too.  I'm pretty sure you'll see them pop up on ebay again.  I've been watching one seller on ebay and all he does is buy all the used HTM's and resells them immediately after.  In his listings he say's "worn one time" or "worn 3 times max" even though the shoes are worn a lot more than that.  

I hope so. I'd be down to sell a couple pairs and buy the htm.

coinkydink coinkydink They're good. Flaws and all you still probably won't be able to get them for under $800.

Damn. He had no box and the listing was for $800... He took it down already. I was thinking of copping and selling my other flyknits.
Those HTMs are great but I just can't bring myself to pay that much for 1 pair of shoes. Much rather have 5-6 pairs for that amount :lol:.

$800 for used pair of shoes that Michael Jordant didn't personally wear in a game.

mean.gif
Supply and demand.  Supply is getting scarce, especially since people are actually wearing their HTM's, so eventually the only thing available will only be used pairs... or none!

A guy on IG posted this pic saying that this is a sample CW set to release sometime in 2015, "Orange and Volt" with a turquoise sole. Does anyone have further info on this CW ?

Last edited:
those are hideous. im seriously getting annoyed with all these colorways. eventually though nike will come through, the flyknit technology is young as well as the racer model. they will eventually come out with some more heat.

has anyone found out on what the blk/wht in jan will actually look like.

at first there was a mock up a long time ago posted.

then there were pics of samples released that werent anything like mock ups.

now i have seen a sample of a new blk/wht with a black tounge....

Back
Top Bottom