OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

White pair huh? Can you be more specific?
NEED ANY MORE INFO ?  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For those trying to get the neo turquoise pair and willing to pay about 200 dollars, dope factory has sizes 7-10, 12, 13. Hope that helps those who were going to pay much more than that elsewhere.

Link for the lazies:

http://www.dope-factory.com/flyknit-racer-69998.html

The advent of the Unpadded vs padded debate was a way for some people to feel special about their older pairs for some reason.

Like colorways and models, it's simply preference.

To most, unpadded trainers are more aesthetically pleasing and physically superior to padded models.   MOST people who have both models understand and agree.

[h1]NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER+[/h1][h2]UNISEX RUNNING SHOE [/h2]
$150                              532984-100

The Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Running Shoe (Men's Sizing) was designed based on insights from the world's best marathon runners. Like the Nike Flyknit Racer, it features a virtually seamless knit upper for targeted support, breathability and a snug fit.

LIGHT FOR FLIGHT

The Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Running Shoe (Men's Sizing) was designed based on insights from the world's best marathon runners. Like the Nike Flyknit Racer, it features a virtually seamless knit upper for targeted support, breathability and a snug fit.

Available in men's sizes. Reference the Size Chart above to convert a women's size to men's. 

BENEFITS
  • Lightweight, breathable one-piece upper that moves with the foot
  • Flywire threads that wrap the midfoot for better fit and support
  • Nike Zoom technology in the heel and forefoot for responsive cushioning
  • Weight: 8.4 ounces (men's size 10)
  •  
TARGETED SUPPORT

The one-piece knit upper of the Nike Flyknit Trainer seamlessly integrates areas of high support, stretch and breathability where you need them most-without overlays, which add weight. For an adaptive fit, lightweight dynamic Flywire wraps the foot and is adjustable through the laces.

ORIGINS

Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability-all in one layer-was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
  • Waffleskin rubber outsole with a diamond-shaped pattern for lightweight durability and traction
  • Nike+ ready for easy run tracking
  •  

NEED ANY MORE INFO ?  
yeah those are discontinued...

Just want multi flyknit racers :frown:

These resell prices though smh. Cmon nike restock a mass amount pls

these aren't discontinued just out of stock. 
He's just being slick saying the white/black trainers with the black ankle collar is discontinued, because from what i read, Nike changed the ankle collar to white the last time it was produced.

He's just being slick saying the white/black trainers with the black ankle collar is discontinued, because from what i read, Nike changed the ankle collar to white the last time it was produced.
the shoe, black or white collar is discontinued.

@iks mod

I couldn't find a white one, do they sell white as well? I posted this before, but they didn't have these before
I don't think they have the Flyknit-specific white ones -- only black.  They do have white rope laces, but they'll be thicker than the true flyknit laces.

Ok thanks, yeah I ordered these black ones cause I hate the ribbon laces I might just put these black ones on my white flyknits and see how they look
nerd.gif
I wish I had a white pair to try it on 
tired.gif
 BUT I do think it could look good.  You'll have to let us know what you think.

I wish I had a white pair to try it on |I  BUT I do think it could look good.  You'll have to let us know what you think.

Yeah I'll take some pics when my black laces come in for you :nthat:

I could just get the black ones off my volts but I'm lazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom