OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Damn I had those black/white's from 2012 and sold this this past summer. never got around to wearing them. 

Do the black and white racers go for more than the black and white trainers? Also what's the deal with some being padded and unpadded?

Super annoyed right now. One of the Nike outlets here got a stock of MC racers in a week ago ($109.97 CDN). Wasn't known on the forums until this morning, which by that time was too late and the last few small sizes were bought up in the early afternoon.
That's terrible :smh: :smh:. I think we're seeing the last little bit of the MC Racer returns from last year making their ways to retail outlets for the last time. I hope I'm wrong :\.

gonna need a bot to cop the white pair off ebay 
laugh.gif

That's terrible :smh: :smh:. I think we're seeing the last little bit of the MC Racer returns from last year making their ways to retail outlets for the last time. I hope I'm wrong :\.

Maybe in the US, but I believe the Canadian outlet stock are most likely pairs that didn't move at their Toronto location/Employee Store.

Last edited:
For the trainers what's the general consensus on padded vs unpadded? I ordered a pair of MC trainers and they were padded.

Maybe in the US, but I believe the Canadian outlet stock are most likely pairs that didn't move at their Toronto location/Employee Store.

If you remember when the MC Racers dropped I believe the ES store was under that long renovation during the spring/summer. So they never got their stock.

For the trainers what's the general consensus on padded vs unpadded? I ordered a pair of MC trainers and they were padded.
You should probably not bring up that topic as it has generated much heated debate many times in this thread in the past. As for that specific colorway, it was only released as a padded version. Unpadded versions only exist for trainers that were produced prior to late 2012.

The advent of the Unpadded vs padded debate was a way for some people to feel special about their older pairs for some reason.

You should probably not bring up that topic as it has generated much heated debate many times in this thread in the past. As for that specific colorway, it was only released as a padded version. Unpadded versions only exist for trainers that were produced prior to late 2012.
Oops, sorry didn't mean to reignite any past fires haha, anyways thanks for the info! I feel that trainers are more comfortable to work out in and trainers I rock casually.

Oops, sorry didn't mean to reignite any past fires haha, anyways thanks for the info! I feel that trainers are more comfortable to work out in and trainers I rock casually.
Zoom air in the forefoot and heel definitely helps. Was never a fan of lunarlon, always preferred zoom air.

Not exactly sure where to post this (please redirect me if there is a thread), but has anyone had any experience with customizing/recoloring their Flyknit material? 

I've seen a few people recoloring/redying the non-Flyknit portions of their shoes such as the tongue or the midsole, but not the actual material itself.

I'm sure it has been brought to form in some way or another, but I would really enjoy seeing a "Salmon Toe" made out of the Squadron Blues:

Just a really rough 5 minute photoshop job I did, but you get the idea.

Has anyone had the courage to attempt a dye job? 

My only fear is that the flyknit upper would lose its various shades of dark/lighter knitting, and just become a solid color which isn't what I'm trying to do.

Most of my FK's, might be missing a few but w/e:

Honestly thought I had way more than this, :lol:
I see now why the closet space would be a problem. LoL but man, awesome collection and thanks for sharing. Now I have to wipe the drool off my mouth.. Haha....

Dont worry guys... U can sleep easy cause they are discontinued... All the og colors... No more restock no more anything.

Dont worry guys... U can sleep easy cause they are discontinued... All the og colors... No more restock no more anything.
Funny you say that because i called for some info on the white pair and the lady told me that they are still active on NDC so a restock is bound to happen. She also said that it will be in very limited quantity.

Funny you say that because i called for some info on the white pair and the lady told me that they are still active on NDC so a restock is bound to happen. She also said that it will be in very limited quantity.

White pair huh? Can you be more specific?

White pair huh? Can you be more specific?
[h1]NIKE FLYKNIT TRAINER+[/h1][h2]UNISEX RUNNING SHOE [/h2]
$150                              532984-100

The Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Running Shoe (Men's Sizing) was designed based on insights from the world's best marathon runners. Like the Nike Flyknit Racer, it features a virtually seamless knit upper for targeted support, breathability and a snug fit.

LIGHT FOR FLIGHT

The Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Unisex Running Shoe (Men's Sizing) was designed based on insights from the world's best marathon runners. Like the Nike Flyknit Racer, it features a virtually seamless knit upper for targeted support, breathability and a snug fit.

Available in men's sizes. Reference the Size Chart above to convert a women's size to men's. 

BENEFITS
  • Lightweight, breathable one-piece upper that moves with the foot
  • Flywire threads that wrap the midfoot for better fit and support
  • Nike Zoom technology in the heel and forefoot for responsive cushioning
  • Weight: 8.4 ounces (men's size 10)
  •  
TARGETED SUPPORT

The one-piece knit upper of the Nike Flyknit Trainer seamlessly integrates areas of high support, stretch and breathability where you need them most-without overlays, which add weight. For an adaptive fit, lightweight dynamic Flywire wraps the foot and is adjustable through the laces.

ORIGINS

Nike Flyknit technology was inspired by feedback from runners craving a shoe with the snug (and virtually unnoticed) fit of a sock. Nike embarked on a four-year mission with teams of programmers, engineers and designers to create the technology needed to make the knit upper with static properties for structure and durability. Then the precise placement of support, flexibility and breathability-all in one layer-was refined. The result is a featherweight, form-fitting and virtually seamless upper.

ADDITIONAL DETAILS
  • Waffleskin rubber outsole with a diamond-shaped pattern for lightweight durability and traction
  • Nike+ ready for easy run tracking
  •  

NEED ANY MORE INFO ?  

Back
Top Bottom