OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Which NTer is this?
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Where do u all get NDC coupons from? I want to get a pair of the flyknit trainers mc on NDC but I don't want to pay the full price. Been patiently waiting for the price to drop

they do not exist unless nike sends you one for a mishap of some sort, otherwise there is only an occasional discount code for sale items.

Where do u all get NDC coupons from? I want to get a pair of the flyknit trainers mc on NDC but I don't want to pay the full price. Been patiently waiting for the price to drop

As I understand it, every time you purchase something at a nike store there is a number at the bottom you can call to take a short survey. Nike then sends you a $5 discount voucher or gift card or something along those lines.

Other than that they have discount
Codes a couple times a year for use on NDC.

the $5 off from the survey only works in store at outlets now, almost a joke to even bother with it

That explains why I couldn't use it on NDC when purchasing tech fleece sweats the other day. But it did work at NTSF. When I originally purchased the tech sweats I purchased with my cc. Took them to NTSF and did a return and repurchased with a gift card and was able to use the $5 off.

Thanks for the heads up tho

Never seen a coupon for items at retail, only sale items.
as someone mentioned above. its possible to get one-time-only coupons for individuals who have been given them out of goodwill (from nike).

i've got them a few times over the phone.

these coupon codes can be used on anything. regular price or sale items.

what'd you do to get the coupon?  Complain to them?
Call or chat and If the flaw on the shoe is big enough they will give you 10-20% off code. Usually you get 10% but sometimes you can get lucky and get a 20%.

Last edited:
found the orange-yellow Flyknit Racers for $96+ship+tax from a Nike Factory outlet (check OKC and Aurora outlets) and the Neo Turquoise ones for about $185 shipped from the UK! both in the .5 size up that i've been needing! now I can kill the eager emotion of waiting and stuff

Last edited:
found the orange-yellow Flyknit Racers for $96+ship+tax from a Nike Factory outlet (check OKC and Aurora outlets) and the Neo Turquoise ones for about $185 shipped from the UK! both in the .5 size up that i've been needing! now I can kill the eager emotion of waiting and stuff
looking sharp! great pick ups.

Back
Top Bottom