OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
MC 2.0 is coming while all the south-east asian (Specially Indonesian) still waiting for the oreos 2.0..........

Yes, so people can eat and resell stays low. 

No, because that just means worse quality i.e. more rushed, sloppy midline paint jobs (FHC's) and flywire that comes loose from heel stitching (BW's).

This is true. Oreo's were not hard to get if you paid attention to this thread and put in a little work. If you weren't willing or were unable to do that for the Oreo's, then I completely agree, copping MC's will be even tougher. 

The very fact that these were available at Footlockers, period, speaks to their mass produced nature (in Racer standards compared to past CW's)
Yes, so people can eat and resell stays low. 

No, because that just means worse quality i.e. more rushed, sloppy midline paint jobs (FHC's) and flywire that comes loose from heel stitching (BW's).

This is true. Oreo's were not hard to get if you paid attention to this thread and put in a little work. If you weren't willing or were unable to do that for the Oreo's, then I completely agree, copping MC's will be even tougher. 

The very fact that these were available at Footlockers, period, speaks to their mass produced nature (in Racer standards compared to past CW's)

The availability at footlocker doesn't mean as much as you're trying to make it seem here. If you recall(or maybe you don't know & this is news to you, idk) the original racers & some of the trainers were available through Finishline & at a plethora of other running stores(Flat Feet, Luke's Locker, run.com) bunch of places. They haven't been getting new pairs though & those pairs being made have to go somewhere. Seems like Footlocker was probably pegged to try & move the pairs other retailers stopped getting.

I know with some of my local stores they initially got a racer & a trainer, they SAT though & nobody bought them really so they were RTVd & they cancelled their orders for Flyknit racers & trainers from there. Enough stores do that & Nike now has a distribution issue, they can't hold EVERY pair & sell them(for example the October 2013 Cheeto/Chlorine Blue & December 2013 neo turquoise & atomic purple racers, those didn't show up anywhere for the most part compared to other racers, that was probably due to the period of time people were still canceling their flyknit racer/trainer shipments & Nike had nowhere to go with them. That's also the point where we started seeing the trainers disappear, probably again because they didn't have room to keep both models with retailers not supporting both, I imagine they worked out a deal at least for the racer since they're cheaper to make, that lets them flex they're flyknit on their lightest shoe possible for marketing & still get that same retail sale.

I mean take it however you want, I don't have any inside info I've just been here from the start & observed all the changes from afar relative to how I use to be in the threads, but if you stop & think about it...
I'm just saying.

Today's gym wear.

My grails. I want a pair of these so bad.
The calves, or the shoes?

The availability at footlocker doesn't mean as much as you're trying to make it seem here. If you recall(or maybe you don't know & this is news to you, idk) the original racers & some of the trainers were available through Finishline & at a plethora of other running stores(Flat Feet, Luke's Locker, run.com) bunch of places. They haven't been getting new pairs though & those pairs being made have to go somewhere. Seems like Footlocker was probably pegged to try & move the pairs other retailers stopped getting.

I know with some of my local stores they initially got a racer & a trainer, they SAT though & nobody bought them really so they were RTVd & they cancelled their orders for Flyknit racers & trainers from there. Enough stores do that & Nike now has a distribution issue, they can't hold EVERY pair & sell them(for example the October 2013 Cheeto/Chlorine Blue & December 2013 neo turquoise & atomic purple racers, those didn't show up anywhere for the most part compared to other racers, that was probably due to the period of time people were still canceling their flyknit racer/trainer shipments & Nike had nowhere to go with them. That's also the point where we started seeing the trainers disappear, probably again because they didn't have room to keep both models with retailers not supporting both, I imagine they worked out a deal at least for the racer since they're cheaper to make, that lets them flex they're flyknit on their lightest shoe possible for marketing & still get that same retail sale.

I mean take it however you want, I don't have any inside info I've just been here from the start & observed all the changes from afar relative to how I use to be in the threads, but if you stop & think about it...
I'm just saying.
Your history is on point and your logic makes sense as to why Footlocker carries them now.

I'm no insider either, but you just gotta believe that production numbers are noticeably up as of late 2014. For every one "Mom & Pop" specialty running store that used to carry them, it seems likes there's at least two FTL's stocking Racers now. Just a feeling, not based on any actual hard numbers. 

shoutout to @casper90403  for the friendly ghost assist on these...been a while since I've had them but just got around to post.

#mismatchtoelife

Last edited:
WOW no idea racers sold so quickly (guess I've been out of a for a while)

So $200 is more or less market price for the "Oreo" pair? Cheapest I've seen them :frown:

RRS always playin' w/ them feels, which is why I never conduct business w/ them 

+1

i don't care about that discount. RRS full of nonsense. I've copped at least 5 pairs of shoes from them, but i've receive twice as many push back or cancellation emails.

+1

i don't care about that discount. RRS full of nonsense. I've copped at least 5 pairs of shoes from them, but i've receive twice as many push back or cancellation emails.
Agreed I waited 2 full months to get the Seahawks colorway. So I just cancelled 2 orders (Cheetos and Turq 2.0) from them recently since I was able to find those pairs near what paid for them on RRS or cheaper . Them pre-orders takes patience. 

everyone that is saying that it was easy to cop 2.0 are those that live near major nike retail stores..
i live in the IE and there is no retail store  and im in class all day 12pm-9pm its not "easy"
only reason i was able to secure a pair was because i dipped out of my class and headed to pasadena running (1hr drive) and barely got the last pair
the BW were much easier to get.. they were on multiple websites.. Footlocker and all its affiliates (champs eastbay) and dope factory etc..

Nah son no excuses, I didn't go to any store to get mine I did a phone order and was successful. I was working that day meetings and everything. You gotta go outta your way sometimes to get what you want

Isn't going out of your way the definition of not an easy cop though?

An easy cop being no additional effort required?

Easy cop has gone from, I walked in a week later to I got them period. 

Nah son no excuses, I didn't go to any store to get mine I did a phone order and was successful. I was working that day meetings and everything. You gotta go outta your way sometimes to get what you want
exactly... it was not "easy" if niketown NY or BOSTON did not accept phone orders.. you would not have a pair .. idk why you are telling me no excuses if you are agreeing with me 

exactly... it was not "easy" if niketown NY or BOSTON did not accept phone orders.. you would not have a pair .. idk why you are telling me no excuses if you are agreeing with me 

what he's saying is he copped over the phone. Didn't even need to physically have to go anywhere to get the shoes.

In that sense, yes, it was easy

what he's saying is he copped over the phone. Didn't even need to physically have to go anywhere to get the shoes.

In that sense, yes, it was easy
he is contradicting himself with that last sentence ... im just saying it was not easy 

i probably wouldnt even have a pair now if i didnt go out of my way to drive to Pasadena

people are still on the prowl for pairs ..

Just because you got it now doesn't mean you can call it an easy cop. Like the other person said, easy cop would be walking in the store and just grabbing it or calling a phone order without being rejected because of OOS or no size. In all, it definitely wasn't and still isn't an EASY cop.

Nothing is easy getting these Oreo 2.0 

Well, it is if you're willing to fork over an extra $50.

Just scooped a pair off CL for 200, since these will get lots of casual and gym wear, the "finder's fee" was palatable to me. Price for no longer paying attention to shoe releases :x

Back
Top Bottom