OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Did the turquoise Racer on nike.com sell out? They sat for awhile naw its gone...It was payday and bam its gone?!? haha

I feel it's been reiterated 1,000,000 times in this thread but kicks are worth what you want to pay. There is no set price or price guide. I personally wouldn't pay over $220 for MC trainers but if you want to then go right ahead. Sometimes money isn't as important to people as having something they want.

Might be a dumb question but I'm not gonna get it done if I don't ask. Can anyone help me with some tips on how to shrink my flyknits? Bought some mc racers a while back but they're half a size small on me so they haven't gotten much wear. Thanks!

Might be a dumb question but I'm not gonna get it done if I don't ask. Can anyone help me with some tips on how to shrink my flyknits? Bought some mc racers a while back but they're half a size small on me so they haven't gotten much wear. Thanks!
They're a half size small and you want to shrink them further?

don't hold thy breath. 

Actually, keepeth thine breath held. I can also guarantee there are more 2.0s. It is up to you all on an individual level if you pay over retail to secure pairs or wait it out

i think it was the glow trainers too because i saw one on sale for ebay with some merchandise ( a trainer in a water bottle?) and authenticity paper saying xxx/400?
saw them a while ago
there mightve been more released who knows though :D  still looking for red glows

Yes and no. The pairs from the trials, to my knowledge, are exactly the same as the general release Red & Blue Glows but have a slightly different style code. I believe the Olympic Trial pairs are 532983 or something similarly close to the GR 532984.

seems like all the racers are gone
yes

only racers left are the worn ones that people are asking for the price of a DS one

worst thing is i see them sell.. there are people willing to pay like 200 for a semi beater

Gotta walk in style right [emoji]128523[/emoji]

im talking about ndc

They're there... NDC is just being stupid. When you look up the page it says "No matching items found". But in the other items suggested spot in the middle of the page, the link is posted (but it doesn't work either)... :smh:

Last edited:
Sorry! Meant that they're half size big. Size 10 and I'm
Normally a 9.5
Boil some water to the point where it steams and hold your knits over the pot. . Carefully, because it doesn't take too much for them to shrink up. But when they do, put them on and tie up your laces to how tight you'd wear them. viola.

someone who's lookin; scoop those sz 10 game royal's  on the bay for 165 shipped. not a bad deal at all.

Boil some water to the point where it steams and hold your knits over the pot. . Carefully, because it doesn't take too much for them to shrink up. But when they do, put them on and tie up your laces to how tight you'd wear them. viola.
Repped! Thanks a lot. Will try that method shortly

Back
Top Bottom