OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

Your calves are as big as my head. I have a very large head.

Dem tree trunks. Made me think of entourage :lol:

Last edited:
Saw FHC and Turqs at local HOH footlocker today. They were nice in person especially the cheets. Hopefully RRS ships my order out sooner then later

I know this isn't the flyknit free thread but they have them at Costco for $79.99 for those who were interested.

Neo turquoise is the majority at this location (Tustin, CA) lady said this is their 2nd batch. The blacks flew off the shelves.

Last edited:
I think he was pointing out this person replaced the paper thats already in the shoe to help keep its shape with a shoe tree that's supposed to do the same thing.

I thought the first guy meant that why would you put a shoe tree in racers as flyknits are not the type of shoe that needs shoe trees no matter how many wears, let alone right out the box.

for the record, I don't care what people do with shoe trees. Just stating that shoe trees in flyknits are pointless to me and only reiterating what I thought that first member said.

Last edited:
Saw FHC and Turqs at local HOH footlocker today. They were nice in person especially the cheets. Hopefully RRS ships my order out sooner then later
Da Fuc? My HOH and Footlocker never get **** man lol only Jordan, KD, Lebron, Jordan, Foams, Jordan, KD, Jordan, KD, Lebron, Kobe...

Do you live out west? Me being in Atl may have something to do with the Nike Bball craze, you could throw a tennis ball into a crowded mall here and have a 9/10 chance of hitting somebody wearing one of those shoes lol.

Back
Top Bottom