**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Like 20 yrs ago 
roll.gif

Mine came with a robot as well
haha awesome. Yeah i bought one a few years ago cause i loved it so much when i was a kid. 

Mario1 and 3 possibly one of the greatest of all time :smile:

this issue has been mentioned a few times... someone suggested using a razor to remove the fuzz 

I havent experienced this issue myself 

Wear em if you like em. Mine are kinda tight too but comfortable. They do stretch over time just air dry. Going up a size gave me diaper butt and length was too long. I'm 5'8" 165 with a 33 waist and got medium. I felt the same way initially then bought a size up but they were too loose. Went back to the medium
yeah see that diaper butt is what im worried about. the length is fine but i think my legs are just too fat from a lifetime of playing soccer. i gotta compare the fit to my tiro pants cause that's really the only thing close to these pants that i have.

I'm about the same size as you and I wear a small. They're supposed to be pretty fitted, but not like leggings though. This is the small on me.
View media item 1297920
yall how the heck are these supposed to fit? i just got my black and heather gray Smalls in and they fit like tights.
I'm 5'4" 140 so I figured I'd wear a small just like normal Nike sweatpants.

i'm about to send em back and exchange for a medium but i just wanted to get some input first.

okay so I was able to find TF woven pants and my god they're horrid. horrible fit, tried a m which is my tts and they fit super baggy, nothing like the fit of the TF pants. buttons, zipper, cuff bands all felt cheap, the material they used is very "synthetic" feeling. honestly the whole time felt like I was wearing ******* plastic lmao. 

would never ever recommend anyone buying them...especially for 2 ******* bills. you might as well take that money and go buy some mercers or some ****. 

Isnt macy doing their 1 day sale today? I think I saw a coupon floating around where you get $20 off your $50 purchase. Anyone try to score some tech fleece?

View media item 1297784Prior to wash i didn't notice this but I'm not sure what's up? These are on my obsidian pair, is it defective or cause by my fault

Its your fault. Happens to everyone. Something you are wearing is rubbing against them or doing is causing the material to pile up.

Just get a pile remover or you can use a Gillete Shaver (with the guard) to remove.

Check the myriad of links on the first post/first page.  unisportstore is probably your best bet.
last i checked on unisport all they had was a bunch of XLs and XXLs so thats your best chance if you're a larger size

For those concerned how the camo looked in public, I went to the mall and nobody looked at me funny or anything lol. At least not to my face :smile:

Back
Top Bottom