**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

NICE...I am on east coast so lets see how it goes, fingers crossed for next week.  I went a size up on these too, as everyone recommends

NICE...I am on east coast so lets see how it goes, fingers crossed for next week.  I went a size up on these too, as everyone recommends

I'm on the west coast so you should get your order faster than I did. it went through customs in NYC before my order was shipped out west

sup bro, long time man. hope you doing good

going to hop on that target VF deal 8)

Just grinding bro. I went from no job to an 80+hour career, but I can't complain, big money. The drawback, I don't spend much time on NT

I'm probably gonna pick up the camo TF but not the target stuff. I really only like the wind runners and the sweats

I'm going to get my gf the target ones and see if she likes them, she doesn't care for brand names and the target quality seems pretty good.  

CAMO TF via NDC 
715239-010
715239-301

Bought these the other day. Still trying to decide what to wear them with. 

White 6s made me look like a clown lol

yall how the heck are these supposed to fit? i just got my black and heather gray Smalls in and they fit like tights.

I'm 5'4" 140 so I figured I'd wear a small just like normal Nike sweatpants.

i'm about to send em back and exchange for a medium but i just wanted to get some input first.

Bought these the other day. Still trying to decide what to wear them with. 

White 6s made me look like a clown lol
you might want a more sublet/basic shoe... printed/pattern pants can be overpowering 

try a runner/trainer 

What sz are your camos??

info on that nintendo set?
laugh.gif

I seen that as well 

back to TF

these were at my local HOH/FTL they had the blk cw as well 
[h1]587597-063[/h1]
Retail was $70

yall how the heck are these supposed to fit? i just got my black and heather gray Smalls in and they fit like tights.
I'm 5'4" 140 so I figured I'd wear a small just like normal Nike sweatpants.

i'm about to send em back and exchange for a medium but i just wanted to get some input first.
Wear em if you like em. Mine are kinda tight too but comfortable. They do stretch over time just air dry. Going up a size gave me diaper butt and length was too long. I'm 5'8" 165 with a 33 waist and got medium. I felt the same way initially then bought a size up but they were too loose. Went back to the medium

Back
Top Bottom