**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Fits the same guys. Its the same material. First thing i did was lay them on top of my 2.0's and the cut is the exact same. As with anything nike quality control is not always on par so someone might receive a weird fitting pair.

Edit: left = blue camo; right = green camo 
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
dark ones fresh. Gonna wear to mall, inside, outside, my house, your house..why pay $100 for sweats and only wear them indoors. Just go to target or H&M. Just my opinion

damn man you did exercise in them? they werent made for that...

Not even close...I warmed up in these doing a few light sprints for about 15mins then took them off only to notice the crotch above. Might have to call cs for an exchange

Last edited:
Not even close...I warmed up in these doing a few light sprints for about 15mins then took them off only to notice the crotch above. Might have to call cs for an exchange

from the 1st page of the thread

Nike Vouchers
Here is the Nike page explaining how to send in a defective item and receive either the same or equivalent item or a voucher for the value of the item to be used on NDC or any Nike Store.

https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/footwear-claim

Saw someone in the gym with these the other day and thought to myself.. people really work out in them? :lol: I KNOWWW they are sweatpants, but they're more Lifestyle/Loungewear than work out gear..

Saw someone in the gym with these the other day and thought to myself.. people really work out in them? :lol: I KNOWWW they are sweatpants, but they're more Lifestyle/Loungewear than work out gear..

when I don't want to wear tights I run in mine.
I've done at least over 100miles in them & they hold
up great.

Like people actually wear gym shoes in the gym , or bring a gym bag to the gym , MINDBLOWN[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Some of yall have to stop thinking these are special just cuz they cost $100 a pop , get over it there generic sweats by nike

Last edited:
^totatlly agree, Nike even knows these aren't worth 100. they probavly wholesale for dirt cheap & that's why the sale prices can go so low as seen lately.

thing is, these aren't even nike's most expensive sweats.

Like people actually wear gym shoes in the gym , or bring a gym bag to the gym , MINDBLOWN[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Some of yall have to stop thinking these are special just cuz they cost $100 a pop , get over it there generic sweats by nike
This.

I wear these at the gym as well. There's WAY better joggers to wear outside than these tech fleece. 

I treat them like any other sweats. TF is just Nike spin on them. Nothing special and materials arent worth what Nike charges.

All facts. I want those camo ones but its just not worth it. If I can switch out a black pair, that's the only way I'm getting them. So basically a $40 pair.

:lol:

Thats my point exactly.. because of the cost, you should want to extend the life of them instead of killing it in the gym, then washing, etc.. Especially since the materials used don't justify the price, so you might as well extend the life of the sweats..

Back
Top Bottom