**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I "sized down" and purchased the TK Grey hoodie in S. There's only one Small left so don't sleep on it.

These will be my first TK and TF hoodies coming in the next week. Excited.

Surprised no mentioned the new ACG Collection 

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/acg/p8v

I need me one of those ACG scarfs :pimp:  

My thing is can those $650 acg jackets hold up in Chicago?? i like the style and don't mind forking over the cash for a good coat , as i'm do for a new one. But is it warm enough for me living in Chicago?
I got the TF aeroloft from last season, it holds up good for *35+. Anthing lower i wouldn't wear it with out a sweater under it and a long sleve.

Can anybody help me find a black tech fleece crew in a size L? I hesitated on buying one and now every website is sold out except for some sketchy ones. Style code 545163-012.

My thing is can those $650 acg jackets hold up in Chicago?? i like the style and don't mind forking over the cash for a good coat , as i'm do for a new one. But is it warm enough for me living in Chicago?
I got the TF aeroloft from last season, it holds up good for *35+. Anthing lower i wouldn't wear it with out a sweater under it and a long sleve.
I wouldnt rely on them to hold up with Chi temps. It would be OK for the wind but with no down you would be cold after an hour in it. 

They will be at a clearance store just like previous ACG stuff. 

Just me but if I have to layer $650 coat then I bought the wrong coat lol. 

Damn, great deal on that tech knit wr. Wish I had held out. Got 6-8 months ago at 140-150
To impulsive.
I'm searching for a better deal on the hasta color.
End right now is best I can find
Thinking about coping the dynamic reveal tech fleece hoodie though from dope

Last edited:
i know the ACG stuff will hit outlets but i never know when. They'll end up at San Leandro but resellers got that place on lock. I'm on the fence about copping on day 1 just to avoid the hassle of scouring the outlets later.

if anybody needs an XL in Hasta WR, i have one coming from END thats going to be too big. Made the mistake and they won't let me cancel the order.

i know the ACG stuff will hit outlets but i never know when. They'll end up at San Leandro but resellers got that place on lock. I'm on the fence about copping on day 1 just to avoid the hassle of scouring the outlets later.
BNTL, the more expensive pieces that end up at the clearance stores are few and far between. 

Damn, black TK windrunner for $118? I'll take one.

Definitely size down on these. You won't regret it.
I took one as well :smile: 

Regarding size, i went TTS. I tried the size in a store and the fit is a bit looser than the regular WR but if looks good. That's the way it was intended to fit, i guess. Size down for me was too tight.

At the end, it all depends on what fit you like better. 

Raises hand

shameless attempt to steal reps :evil:

sI7Mvbk-1445827473.gif

Anyone know how long Urban Industries UK takes to ship to USA (NYC) via Skynet? (yes thats actually the shipping service name)

They said 8-15 days and up to 10 days in customs. Wut. Is that true? 

Thanks for the tk windrunner looks. Went in yesterday on it stoked and got a cancel this morning. Damn it...

Back
Top Bottom