**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks for the tk windrunner looks. Went in yesterday on it stoked and got a cancel this morning. Damn it...

When I looked on Tuesday/Wednesday, dope factory had both the grey and black tk wind runners sold out. I was surprised to see them back in stock. Hope some of you guys got a shipping confirmation though.

Anyone know how long Urban Industries UK takes to ship to USA (NYC) via Skynet? (yes thats actually the shipping service name)
They said 8-15 days and up to 10 days in customs. Wut. Is that true? 

Mine took about 2.5-3 weeks because of the customs hold-up... I wasn't in a rush for my Tech Fleece pants when I ordered there, so it wasn't a biggie for me.

My turn to share some deals. Menlook's 30% off promo "BLACK30" should apply for these, but best to do it quick before they put them all in the exclusion list. Chances are, they're making the same mistake last year where they forgot to block off the promo for Nike stuff! Shipping is a ***** though, $20 unless you meet enough to get free shipping when putting in $200 or more, I think. Correct me if I'm wrong for any of these, guys!

BALL OUT:

http://www.menlook.com/us/crew-neck...t-crew-round-neck-sweatshirt-nike-311968.html

When I looked on Tuesday/Wednesday, dope factory had both the grey and black tk wind runners sold out. I was surprised to see them back in stock. Hope some of you guys got a shipping confirmation though.
Got my shipping confirmation already.

Mine should be here Monday
pimp.gif
Ditto. pretty damn fast from Italy 

Ditto. pretty damn fast from Italy 

Agreed, I'm impressed. My slam jam order (from Italy as well) is with the DHL courier as we speak and should be here any minute.

On the other hand, I ordered my girl some stuff from Victoria's Secret for Christmas on the 24th and it's still processing and won't be here until Dec. 9th... :smh:

Oh well, I guess I can wait haha

Gotta thank @Hypebeast917 again man[emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Got my shipping confirmation from Dope Factory. Should be here Monday. #TechKnitGate

Forreal!! Didn't need any TechKnit but I did scoop the new Tech Fleece Hoodie w/ the Dynamic Reveal sleeves for $111 shipped

What a steal

Forreal!! Didn't need any TechKnit but I did scoop the new Tech Fleece Hoodie w/ the Dynamic Reveal sleeves for $111 shipped

What a steal
theyre pre nice but the grey one is the best if you can grab it on a discount.

they arent  fitted like in the photos unless youre 6'2+

arm sleeves are pre long for me at and chest area is roomy because of the side zipper imo

the white portions in the sleeve barely show for me unless im hyperextending my elbow

Last edited:
Just scooped my first pair of tech fleece pants but I have a feeling I may have to shrink them a little bit. What's the best way to safely shrink them? Thanks in advance

Just scooped my first pair of tech fleece pants but I have a feeling I may have to shrink them a little bit. What's the best way to safely shrink them? Thanks in advance

In my experience, they shrink a bit when thrown in the dryer, but seem to stretch back out after wearing them a bit.

Got my black and blue TK pants last night and have worn the blacks nonstop since, definitely as comfortable as I was expecting. Any idea on whether hasta TK joggers will ever be a thing?

theyre pre nice but the grey one is the best if you can grab it on a discount.

they arent  fitted like in the photos unless youre 6'2+

arm sleeves are pre long for me at and chest area is roomy because of the side zipper imo

the white portions in the sleeve barely show for me unless im hyperextending my elbow

Yeah I've been waiting for a deal like this for a while.

I already know how they fit... my homie has had the sample of the grey hoodie for about 2 years now and I've wanted one ever since I saw him first rock it

Btw I always stay TTS no matter whether people say to size down and whatnot so I went with M like all my other pieces

^Hmm okay thanks. I'm 6'1 195 and bought XL when people are saying Large would have been a better fit.
I'm 6ft 195 athletic fit and L is the way to go. XL is too big for me. Buy some L pants. Don't get discouraged from the initial fit when you put em on like I originally did. They loosen up a little with wear. When you wash them they go back down to regular size. If you really want to throw them in the dryer I wouldn't do more than 10-15min. I always air dry mine

^Hmm okay thanks. I'm 6'1 195 and bought XL when people are saying Large would have been a better fit.

I'm 6'2 190 athletic build and would definitely recommend larges. Still have some room in the seat and legs, but I can't imagine an XL would fit how TF is supposed to fit

I'm 6ft 195 athletic fit and L is the way to go. XL is too big for me. Buy some L pants. Don't get discouraged from the initial fit when you put em on like I originally did. They loosen up a little with wear. When you wash them they go back down to regular size. If you really want to throw them in the dryer I wouldn't do more than 10-15min. I always air dry mine

Gotcha. i have massive thighs tho and I dont want them looking awkward so I dont want them super tight..

Gotcha. i have massive thighs tho and I dont want them looking awkward so I dont want them super tight..
You should be good. I don't have massive thighs but good size. Squat, deadlift weekly and they're fine. Calves a little tight but they will loosen up

You should be good. I don't have massive thighs but good size. Squat, deadlift weekly and they're fine. Calves a little tight but they will loosen up

Appreciate the sizing info help everyone, saw a size large pop up on NDC so I copped that one as well and will return the one that doesnt fit. $45 shipped + 9% cash back on ebates is a good deal for a pair of TF pants right?

Back
Top Bottom