**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Got pants and zip up crewnecks for under 50 so I'm hopeful
The hoodie is by far the most sought after and expensive piece, I don't think I've seen it under 100 before new, but could be wrong. Best chance is to find it on the rack at a Factory or Clearance store, but that's goona be tough.

Few months ago, aside from employee discounts and returns, cheapest I've seen it was like $160-170.

thats right where i want them. Copped the original grey ones for about $150 when they first came out and hoping to score. X-Mas should be the time.

Thanks for posting those links though. I might have copped if i didnt already have the grey one

thats right where i want them. Copped the original grey ones for about $150 when they first came out and hoping to score. X-Mas should be the time.

Thanks for posting those links though. I might have copped if i didnt already have the grey one
I had a link overseas for 170 shipped before, would have to search to find it. You could also wait until the next F&F coupon comes out, it works with anything via Nike Assist, just gotta go to a Factory/Clearance store and have an employee assist it.

I think I need the hasta as well. Ive been waiting for my trip to Vegas to see if the Nike store there had it so I could see it in person. If they do have it and I like it, it'll be an impulse buy on the spot :rofl:

My girl made a surprise trip to the Nike Employee store and came back yesterday and texted me she got me the Hasta colored TK WR and TF pants For about $170 total. Awaiting to see her tonight so I can get some pics for you guys. 

My girl made a surprise trip to the Nike Employee store and came back yesterday and texted me she got me the Hasta colored TK WR and TF pants For about $170 total. Awaiting to see her tonight so I can get some pics for you guys. 

word? I got a friend who can hook it up. Gonna try right now.

Picked up the hasta hoodie and seaweed joggers today. Gift cards in various places.

Wonder if they'll match up well together...[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not that serious. No harm in him coming into a Nike TF thread asking if anybody knows what those are. We are all in here because we like comfortable clothing that happens to be Nike. Some of us won't just stick with Nike just because, so there's gotta be somebody who knows what those are.

Nobody here is sponsored by Nike. Some people seem to feel like they do though.

Last edited:
Arundle Mills MD still has the same TF they've had for weeks, at least it's finally marked down. They had one of the Nikelab TF pullovers, tried it on, was uncomfortable as hell. Retail was something stupid like $250 marked down to $80 and I still passed. I don't think I would have even copped it for the low. Almost bought my girl a TK wind runner but I don't foresee her getting $100 of wear out of it.

Why do these posts always happen after the store visit and not before :frown:

Arundle Mills MD still has the same TF they've had for weeks, at least it's finally marked down. They had one of the Nikelab TF pullovers, tried it on, was uncomfortable as hell. Retail was something stupid like $250 marked down to $80 and I still passed. I don't think I would have even copped it for the low. Almost bought my girl a TK wind runner but I don't foresee her getting $100 of wear out of it.

What did they have there in the way of tk and tf windrunners and hoodies for men?

Last edited:
What did they have there in the way of tk and tf windrunners and hoodies for men?

Nada :lol:

TF crew in black - l / xl - $65 + 30% off

Nikelab pullover I mentioned

Don't know where the teal TF wind runners they had went, didn't see them anywhere.

Flushing has some tech fleece stuff. Camo pants, the khaki color ones with the blue zippers, tech fleece cardigan.

Nike TF outfits for $84 at Wrentham Outlets on Black Friday. Grey & Black TF cuffed pants $37, Grey & Black TF AW77 hoodie $44. Black camo & regular camo pants are about $41. All black TF 2 winterized pants $60.

Back
Top Bottom