**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Picked up 2 pear of Tech Knit pants (black and blue) for ~$87 each and a green funnel neck Tech Fleece hoodie ~$55 with free shipping from Slam Jam
smokin.gif

Repped the guy above for the heads up

whats the coupon code? tia 

i cant find the original post

nvm i am an idiot

Last edited:
Finally tried on the new TF crew. It fits so much worse than the original crew. So now time to buy up the old and better style fast.

Finally tried on the new TF crew. It fits so much worse than the original crew. So now time to buy up the old and better style fast.
Curious how so? I liked the fit of the last version except for the neck. Kinda tight the way it sat so I was constantly moving the neck around

Last edited:
Curious how so? I liked the fit of the last version except for the neck. Kinda tight the way it sat so I was constantly moving the neck around

Not as fitted. Goes way too low and the neck is weird. Maybe they just made them bigger than last version.

Scored the new TF Windrunner and some NSW TF shorts today at my local clearance store. Cant beat $49.99 for the WR and $19.99 for shorts. 

Today was a good day 
happy.gif

Went to my local Nike outlet in Ireland at Kildare, had FSR of the Aeroloft coats from last year in blue and green for 180 euros and FSR in all colours of the cropped tech fleece trousers for 60 euros. Still pretty expensive for me, but glad to see tech stuff finally hitting outlets here.

If anyone here has helped me out in the past or done business with me and is looking for the True Blue 3s coming out this Friday for under retail, I've got an oop for you.

No offense to anyone else, but if we haven't interacted at length or anything dont message me.

View media item 2234198

do these look good on person?

lots of them are priced low $30-50
Tech Fleece Funnel Neck

I have a black pair purchased last year right at this time and i love it. Kept me warm. Purchased because my son plays in a soccer tournament over Thanksgiving break and its cold out here (55-60 degrees for that 8am game!).

Busting it out again for the tourney on Friday. Another 8am start.

Back
Top Bottom