**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

ordered the black tech fleece. ordered the grey 2 days ago. called and told them to give me the discount on the old order. they honored it.. i needed these i travel too much to be wearing denim all the time.
thanks for this post.

$49.99 tech fleece pants.

-$12.80 25% off discount honored.

-$7.58 discount  coupon cabin 

$37.61 shipped

not bad !

now to find a deal on the matching TF Windrunner................ 

So go figure L grey went oos. Couldn't complete my order all day. Called and they said they're looking into why my account is doing that. But if they restock the discount will be homered to my account on clearance items

Random Burlington haul:

Gray TF, Blue cropped TF, black VF442 woven pants, random hoodie, and some sportswear fleece (non-TF).  The outlet didn't have anything but for some reason burlington did  lol.  

EDIT

Outlet Collection

Auburn, WA

Last edited:
Dude love posting his pickups but never shares with NT where he gets them from so others can eat. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Crazy how they got a decent amount of stuff it seems. Like every haul you make is the amount of stuff I find at all my local spots in a year!

Nike tech knit shirts for $29.99 in size medium at Burlington in Arizona mills. Marshalls also has tech fleece funnel neck sweaters in L and XL for $49.99

TF pant experts, what are the difference between the old TF pants with style code 545343 vs the new ones w style code 805162? I have the old ones from a season or two back, and was wondering if the new ones were worth picking up. I heard the fit was revised with tighter calves?

View media item 2234029
46Gll_s-200x150.gif

Not sure if I like the fit of the jacket. Thinner than I thought and it gives me a boxy look on the torso

View media item 2234031

Get the non USA version, fit is probably closer to what you want and cheaper :wink:
Thanks bro I'll keep an eye out. Love the arms but the torso is meh. Def a spring and fall jacket. Looking at the pics on NDC the body even looks slightly boxy on the model so is what it is. I just love the colors

And I copped it for $119 shipped on eBay lol.

View media item 2234198

do these look good on person?

lots of them are priced low $30-50
Tech Fleece Funnel Neck

enhanced-buzz-32273-1370965954-20.jpg

That dude reminds me of the kid from wedding crashers "That painting was a gift Todd"!
"DEATH YOU ARE MY BI*** LOVER!"

Dad: YOU TELL THAT OCEAN SON!
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

yea fk it the turtle neck is too much

still wondering if the TF Windrunner hoodie will be on sale for black friday. what was last year's BF like ?

TF pant experts, what are the difference between the old TF pants with style code 545343 vs the new ones w style code 805162? I have the old ones from a season or two back, and was wondering if the new ones were worth picking up. I heard the fit was revised with tighter calves?

Seems like the fit is overall the same. The newer ones are definitely worth picking up due to the updated pockets. You get left and right pockets that are deep and can actually hold an iphone plus without sticking out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom