**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

so everything is tech fleece now? should have known better when them target joints snuck into the thread 
laugh.gif

also that acg gear is gonna be a great outlet cop

I havent used the coupon on TF but it shouldnt matter whether its apparel or shoes ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! :lol:

Online footlocker doesn't let any addition promo codes go towards tech fleece soo that might be the case with the birthday coupon

Online footlocker doesn't let any addition promo codes go towards tech fleece soo that might be the case with the birthday coupon
Ive never used Bday coupons online just instore and even items that were excluded online my store has disregarded, which is why I never used bday coupons online 

But your right its possible they might not work

Target tech fleece , NIKE IS TROLLING HARD WITH TECH FLEECE , SAme exact material only difference is the sizing and pocket placement , and the new ACG STUFF , who are they appealing to with those prices , NIKE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK ASAP FOR THT ONE

View media item 1309614

Target tech fleece , NIKE IS TROLLING HARD WITH TECH FLEECE , SAme exact material only difference is the sizing and pocket placement , and the new ACG STUFF , who are they appealing to with those prices , NIKE NEEDS A REALITY CHECK ASAP FOR THT ONE

View media item 1309614

Since when did jogger type sweats get the title "tech fleece"? Last time I checked, "tech" isn't a type of fleece so Nike trolling with their own product? Ok :lol: lets not start calling different types of joggers tech fleece now...

Back
Top Bottom