**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wishing I had
Hard to tell, but what are the differences between these and the black tech's currently today? I'm sure they will be at least $150
Cut is completely different than current TF and fit seems to be more baggier 

Had the target pants and I hated them.my small turned into a large after one wear. THAT much stretch.

What're you guys loving bout the tech fleece? My local footlocker is stocking em and they felt comfy af. Fit pretty nice too though I went up to a large in the pants even though I'm normally a small or medium in sweats. I played football and the mediums were leggings on me.

Got a connect that can get me 30% off so I'm considering getting the windrunner and pants in black. Worth a cop?

under retail they are worth a cop. i love the pants especially for what i paid
laugh.gif
They're under retail for me but I'm also in Canada so the windrunner and pants (both the 1mm I believe) come to $210 after discount and taxes. They look great just wondering what convinces everyone here that they're worth the price. I'll probably end up copping though as I'm starting to get into all this ridiculously nice (expensive) nike gear.

The windrunner retails for $150 and the pants for $115 up here.

Eff that. I got a windrunner, reflective jacket and pants for cheaper than that from europe.
That's just life in Canada man. We get hit by some ridiculous duty costs thanks to our wonderful government. Nike doesn't even ship to Canada cause of our population/duty costs so we have to turn elsewhere to get our stuff. Tried getting the Beast Mode Lunar TR1 off eBay for $130 and it was gonna come to $190 after shipping and duty to my door. Thanks but no thanks.

Not sure how close u live to the border but I've read on here about Canadian guys that have a mailbox on the US side

Got my Target C9 joggers in, happy with them for $19 each. I'm too old to mess with $100 jogger pants 
laugh.gif

I went to target this weekend hoping to try the targets fleece pants ,  out of stock...the lady looked at nearby stores.  nothing within 60 miles from me.  
eek.gif
.  I was in pasadena..are these that popular?

under retail they are worth a cop. i love the pants especially for what i paid :lol:
They're under retail for me but I'm also in Canada so the windrunner and pants (both the 1mm I believe) come to $210 after discount and taxes. They look great just wondering what convinces everyone here that they're worth the price. I'll probably end up copping though as I'm starting to get into all this ridiculously nice (expensive) nike gear.

The windrunner retails for $150 and the pants for $115 up here.

i got a few pairs of pants for $40 each. i wouldnt pay more than that unless you dont mind. they are nice quality, fit, and very warm IMO

I went to target this weekend hoping to try the targets fleece pants ,  out of stock...the lady looked at nearby stores.  nothing within 60 miles from me.  :wow: .  I was in pasadena..are these that popular?

no, i just don't think they're in store around so cali. i did the same thing a few weeks ago and ended up ordering online when they were $22/pair.

i got a few pairs of pants for $40 each. i wouldnt pay more than that unless you dont mind. they are nice quality, fit, and very warm IMO
The tech fleece ones? How'd you manage that? Well obviously I'm not out to aimlessly spend money but still a high school student and I've got some good savings so I could if its worthwhile. So far the nicest joggers I've tried on and probably the comfiest as well!

The tech fleece ones? How'd you manage that? Well obviously I'm not out to aimlessly spend money but still a high school student and I've got some good savings so I could if its worthwhile. So far the nicest joggers I've tried on and probably the comfiest as well!

macys a month back. i stocked up. i got 5 pairs of the black :lol:

tech got em for less than $40 each ;-)

Got my Target C9 joggers in, happy with them for $19 each. I'm too old to mess with $100 jogger pants 
laugh.gif
Word...I wear my cotton-on joggers 24/7 while my tech fleece sits in the closet
laugh.gif

I've got a bull terrier that loves to jump and snag things with his nails
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom