**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^ lol damn ballin!  would love to see pics when you receive em.  good stuff.  

as for the $120 for camo TF.  not interested anymore.  was barely interested at $100 tho. 

How does the sizing work for target victory fleece pants in comparison to Nike TF pants.  I wear a Med in nike.  should I size up or down for target?

sorry I know its been said but I don't remember what page.  

I am thinking of getting my gf a pair also...anyone have any info on womens target TF as well?  any info is appreciated.  thank you.

How does the sizing work for target victory fleece pants in comparison to Nike TF pants.  I wear a Med in nike.  should I size up or down for target?

I am thinking of getting my gf a pair also...anyone have any info on womens target TF as well?  any info is appreciated.  thank you.
Size down for the Target stuff

womens

http://www.target.com/p/c9-by-champ...75716#prodSlot=medium_1_5&term=victory+fleece

same quality as the mens

Last edited:
Saw several different styles of tech fleece at San Leandro in sizes XS, S and XXL.

I grabbed a couple wind runners in blue.

For some reason
It won't jet me post pics from my phone

thanks repped...all womens x-small to med. is out of stock online...
eyes.gif

Any idea when these are coming out? Complex said today, but they were never on the NikeLabs website.

Back
Top Bottom