*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

That’s fine, but understand that any time you do talk about him, that’s the only perspective you come from any time you’re not talking about his shoes and talking about him. I don’t know about others, but hearing negative comment on top of negative is tiresome. In some aspects it almost comes off as hating and a little jealousy. Especially after the comment about running in the same circle and him becoming big and bringing his guys up with him. Not trying to be an *** but to me that’s what it comes off as at times.

Let me see, from what I remember. Jordan grew up with his family. Had both his mother and father, siblings, correct? He went to High School, had the support of his family, played ball, then got a scholarship to UNC, right? He had guidance, responsible parents, big brother, sisters and when he went to college, he went to a program that taught discipline through coach Dean Smith, am I correct? He learned the rudiments of the game, had a campus life, grew into an adult having the sole responsibility of playing ball, then going to class, at least I assume so. When Jordan got to the pros, he was prepared mentally, physically, and spiritually. He was an adult.

When did LeBron have a chance to do any of this, or live with such advantages or support?

Considering what he has become, even with the instability that surrounded him as a child, teen and now as an adult, I am shocked that he has become the success that he has become. Not only that, but to maintain what he has gained. He deserves major props for not winding up like those who came out, then never making it.

LeBron went to a private high school where tuition was roughly $17K per year in 1999. He was surrounded by many supportive, responsible adults. While he did not have the college experience, he has by all accounts become a great dad and extremely generous toward his community. His high school coaches, including my uncle made sure he always had somewhere safe to go where he felt he could be himself. In high school(we went to different schools but knew many of the same people), he was always fun to chat with about wrestling, football, and his love of sneakers. Nobody in this thread is saying LeBron is a bad person, in fact what I am saying is he isn't flawless, he's human. He's made many mistakes, he continues to do so, just as everyone else does. But he has an aura and image to protect so he goes to extremes to protect that image. At 34, you'd think he'd be comfortable in his own shoes now. Heading to Los Angeles, the mural stuff, the disgusting racial epithets painted on his home, parallels to his time in Miami where he experienced a lot of trouble in his family. With change, comes uncertainty. He's dealing with that now. The question is how will he deal with not playing winning basketball the rest of his career?

That’s fine, but understand that any time you do talk about him, that’s the only perspective you come from any time you’re not talking about his shoes and talking about him. I don’t know about others, but hearing negative comment on top of negative is tiresome. In some aspects it almost comes off as hating and a little jealousy. Especially after the comment about running in the same circle and him becoming big and bringing his guys up with him. Not trying to be an *** but to me that’s what it comes off as at times.

It might be tiresome to you but some people want to know about LeBron James the person as opposed to LeBron James the super athlete. He's human, like you, and me. We all have our problems. You and I aren't paying to have them covered up.

I believe he knows what toilet paper lebron uses to wipe his but cheeks, he just won’t admit it.

I can't even tell you what type of toilet paper my wife purchases! Not that it's top secret, but she opens up the plastic and puts the rolls in the closet. I don't ask questions.

Dude, just stop. Nobody came in here asking about that. You bring it up whenever you can. You’ve spent the whole afternoon and now evening doing it lol. You even baited the thread by asking if everyone wants to know how he got with his wife? You’re right. He’s human. Let him be.

Dude, just stop. Nobody came in here asking about that. You bring it up whenever you can. You’ve spent the whole afternoon and now evening doing it lol. You even baited the thread by asking if everyone wants to know how he got with his wife? You’re right. He’s human. Let him be.

I simply mentioned info after the Sharon Reed story came up. You haven't added anything here other than calling everything fake news. Got new shoe pics? Post them and right the ship since you've decided how this place should be run and can't handle the realities that discussion forums sometimes veer adjacent to the topic.

I can't even tell you what type of toilet paper my wife purchases! Not that it's top secret, but she opens up the plastic and puts the rolls in the closet. I don't ask questions.

You know more about lebron personal life, but don’t know what toilet paper your wife buys, what type of husband are you?!!!

Your priorities my man, you need to check em

You know more about lebron personal life, but don’t know what toilet paper your wife buys, what type of husband are you?!!!

Your priorities my man, you need to check em

I would know what she buys if she didn't throw the wrapping away as soon as she got home from the store. I buy Charmin when it's my turn to shop. Whatever she buys it's soft so I got that going for me.

LeBron went to a private high school where tuition was roughly $17K per year in 1999. He was surrounded by many supportive, responsible adults. While he did not have the college experience, he has by all accounts become a great dad and extremely generous toward his community. His high school coaches, including my uncle made sure he always had somewhere safe to go where he felt he could be himself. In high school(we went to different schools but knew many of the same people), he was always fun to chat with about wrestling, football, and his love of sneakers. Nobody in this thread is saying LeBron is a bad person, in fact what I am saying is he isn't flawless, he's human. He's made many mistakes, he continues to do so, just as everyone else does. But he has an aura and image to protect so he goes to extremes to protect that image. At 34, you'd think he'd be comfortable in his own shoes now. Heading to Los Angeles, the mural stuff, the disgusting racial epithets painted on his home, parallels to his time in Miami where he experienced a lot of trouble in his family. With change, comes uncertainty. He's dealing with that now. The question is how will he deal with not playing winning basketball the rest of his career?

With the examples that I have given of my very own heroes, if LeBron is a student of history, he has wonderful examples of how not to be. As stated, James went crazy, then couldn't, would not, change musically. It's not like he had to anyway, and Miles lost his mind to drugs, kicked them, then ran right back to them again. Ali? He had too many mouths to feed. He felt responsible for everyone in his camp. He thought that he could not, and then would not, stop fighting. This is even though he was sick with Parkinson's, even while fighting Larry Holmes. I am Black, without apologies. When I see a brother like LeBron doing it, I try and get behind him. When he does wrong, yeah, I see it. However, I tend judge myself by what I do not do, not what I do.

I hope that LeBron does the same for himself.

I simply mentioned info after the Sharon Reed story came up. You haven't added anything here other than calling everything fake news. Got new shoe pics? Post them and right the ship since you've decided how this place should be run and can't handle the realities that discussion forums sometimes veer adjacent to the topic.

Please let’s not act like you don’t throw shade at dude any chance you get in here without being prompted. It was you yesterday calling him a cancer. It was you today calling him a dictator. It was also YOU today who brought up the Sharon Reed story. Notice a common denominator here.

I haven’t been the only one to say something in here about it, but it’s ok. Keep acting like it’s just me. Love the subtle jabs of me not being able to handle something on the board lol.

Please let’s not act like you don’t throw shade at dude any chance you get in here without being prompted. It was you yesterday calling him a cancer. It was you today calling him a dictator. It was also YOU today who brought up the Sharon Reed story. Notice a common denominator here.

I haven’t been the only one to say something in here about it, but it’s ok. Keep acting like it’s just me. Love the subtle jabs of me not being able to handle something on the board lol.

If I replied to everyone we'd be on 225 pages by now. You have been the most vocal while at the same time being most respectful. Hence why I chose to respond to you in the first place. Those descriptions are all phrases people in the Cavs organization and people adjacent to it would use. I may have brought things up but elicited discussion and questions which is what happens on a discussion forum.

I just asked, she buys "Charmin 4 ply"
Thier are 3 different versions not sure which one uses 4-ply. Report back with the actual name please.
upload_2019-1-30_20-13-37.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom