*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

grab-2015-10-27-21h18m16s173.png

That dude had things handed to him in Cleveland the first time around. He left like a real moron. Ran from Miami when times got tough and mick didn’t want to spend more money. Came back, got handed the same deal here where he basically had final cut and ran to LA when it got tough. He’s soft.

Once again, I agree.

She had dated Romeo Travis one of LeBron's best friends for a significant period of time during middle and high school. LeBron swooped in and snapped her up from Romeo. Took until LeBron and Romeo's junior year of high school for peace to be made between the two. I don't know about you all, but I'm not going to make a move on a friend's girl.

She had dated Romeo Travis one of LeBron's best friends for a significant period of time during middle and high school. LeBron swooped in and snapped her up from Romeo. Took until LeBron and Romeo's junior year of high school for peace to be made between the two. I don't know about you all, but I'm not going to make a move on a friend's girl.

I guess she won cause aint no one wearing travis romeo sigs.

1A302F27-033C-48C9-938D-926279657D07.jpeg
finally brought these out on court. Man imo these are a major upgrade from the 15. I’m sure you guys have heard all these reviews and things. But the cushion is still there with muchhhhhh better stability and traction. The court I was on yest is known for horrible conditions but these gripped extremely well. Great adjustments Nike. (Bet they did this ish on purpose.)

Laced in the lower eyelets and man the lockdown felt great.

Had a great game in them too lol. Gotta be the shoes.
(Wasn’t on the bench, ‘‘twas the game ending before mine)

how was the relace?

Back
Top Bottom