*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Thier are 3 different versions not sure which one uses 4-ply. Report back with the actual name please.
upload_2019-1-30_20-13-37.jpeg

I showed her the thread and she said "Toilet paper and LeBron I see the correlation." When asked which color of the 3, she said the red one. I buy the blue kind. We are now discussing what actually is the difference between the two. Thanks pal.

You should post in the lebron hate thread or the nba thread if you haven't already

Didn't know there was a LeBron hate thread. I don't hate the guy, just don't think he's above the laws the rest of us live by.

I showed her the thread and she said "Toilet paper and LeBron I see the correlation." When asked which color of the 3, she said the red one. I buy the blue kind. We are now discussing what actually is the difference between the two. Thanks pal.

Great, now we can get back to the shoes while you discuss your decisions with the wife about toilet paper.

Damn, I even like LeBron and don't own a pair of 16s yet :lol:

I have the equalities too on a separate shelf(out of space for now in that room). They're far more comfortable to wear around than most other shoes for the way my feet are. Big fan of the 15 too. The wife and I had a deal when we got married, I got to continue to collect shoes and she got to continue her passion of buying paintings. Good deal if you ask me. Massive sneaker collection, and some neat looking art which is mostly in storage as we prepare to move into a bigger place in the coming months.

I’m calling it... this thread officially died January 2019. It had potential, like the Lebron 16 but never quite lived up to the hype! #GoodRidance #Duece

There's a story about LeBron's shorts too? lol

Not his in particular but they ordered an extra small suit and pair of shorts for Isaiah Thomas since he was still there when the order was placed. Lots of fun was had with those shorts.

Back
Top Bottom