OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

When u take out the insole you can tell its bottomed out becaus it's all smashed around the heel and toes.

Just ordered the blitz blues from amazon, has there been any reports of counterfeit blitz blues? I'll send pictures when I get them.

You should be safe I ordered milksnakes off amazon from shoezoo. Thats a good deal. I see 8.5 and 10.5 still up for that price.

Has anyone seen the color way for this years ASG. The kobe 8's could have this color scheme 
Let's All Hope Not. 
sick.gif

If you are going to get it, the best thing to do would be looking for the jordans, which have insoles called   "fly through, fly over, or fly around (sorry if the names are wrong, but should be close to those)  but you may be able to find those shoes/insoles are at the nike outlets sometimes. 

IMO...if you are not that picky with the CW or pattern, then just go get a new pair with the lunarlon, this is a great shoe, you wont regret it.   You could always use the bday coupon at footlocker or look on ebay for some decent priced DS pairs it should be easy to find a fair price. 
Appreciate the help man. I might go for the 9 Elite's because I actually like the style. Still going to see if I can find a good deal on the 8's though.

Red = New Lunarlon

Blue = Bottomed out Lunarlon
Thanks for posting the pics that doesn't look as bad as I thought. If anything the cushion looks like its super broken in, I'm sure the step in comfort must be amazing. You're lucky with my shoes I always eventually tear through the insoles do to constant wear and pressure. If I do ball in Kobe's I might do some shoe rotation to help extend the Lunarlon a bit. 

People are exaggerating how short the lunarlon lasts.  It took me 5 months of constant wear for my lunarlon to fully die out.  And by constant wear, I mean wearing them 5+ days a week.

Balling in bottomed out lunarlon is a bit different, because if you are one of those people who jump a lot you will find out that it hurts a bit more when you land.  However, if you are one of those people, I suggest you change your game to incorporate your perceived disadvantage.

You can replace the insole with another lunarlon one from a pair of Kobe 8's.  That's what I did.

For ball - Are you serious dude? You suggest to change your game if you jump a lot? :rofl:

Come on Man!!!!!

How you gonna suggest to change your playing style if you jump a lot :rofl: we're talking about basketball bro

My collection at the moment. Just got the purple gradients the other day only paid 150 for them. The Xmas laces look great with the blitz blue colorway when I do the lace swap

For ball - Are you serious dude? You suggest to change your game if you jump a lot?
roll.gif

Come on Man!!!!!

How you gonna suggest to change your playing style if you jump a lot
roll.gif
we're talking about basketball bro
footwork and fundamentals don't require a lot of jumping. Im pretty sure that's what he meant. Play like the old man at the YMCA. Don't move to much but they can be effective and efficient or just flat out terrible lol.

Finally found a pair of Pit Vipers for $80.   I originally bought these when they dropped but shipped them back to Nike for a refund, but then few months later, regretted it.

These truly are fire in person.   I'm sure this has happened to a lot of people.  Selling something, regretting it, then picking up again! But I'm glad this time, cause I scored a KILLER deal on them. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom