OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Too many people saw the WTKs as a come-up via resale, and not enough people who actually wanted to buy a pair to wear got them. And I've seen way more for resale than actually being worn, but still feel it was limited in numbers. Glad I was able to slip through the cracks with two pairs.

And for those searching for SS, they have scattered sizes on many overseas sites still that I ran across while trying to get my Bred 1s. Skimming the pages in that thread around the hours the breeds releases overseas will net you more than a few sites that still have them; most at retail or slightly above + plus international shipping.

And for those searching for SS, they have scattered sizes on many overseas sites still that I ran across while trying to get my Bred 1s. Skimming the pages in that thread around the hours the breeds releases overseas will net you more than a few sites that still have them; most at retail or slightly above + plus international shipping.
can you please share some of the overseas sites on PM?

Last edited:

These are old news, but wore them today and they were def breaking necks at the mall 
pimp.gif
Nice! Btw, are those Nike Tech Pants?

Also, I'm still looking for Pythons in a size 9 if anyone can point me to where I can purchase online.

Last edited:
I was in las vegas this morning, went to NTLV. There was alot of prelude 4 still, had my size in my hand and decided to pass for the grafitti. Alot of cats looking at me like crazy. I like the grafitti. Favorite 8s. My fave colors as well. Happy i found my size.

Last edited:
I was in las vegas this morning, went to NTLV. There was alot of prelude 4 still, had my size in my hand and decided to pass for the grafitti. Alot of cats looking at me like crazy. I like the grafitti. Favorite 8s. My fave colors as well. Happy i found my size.

Wait the prelude 4s sat there? Any chance they still have them? Might give them a call right now

saw someone at the gym wearing the mine grey's.  barf worthy colorway 
sick.gif
Haha, this is the only colorway I have and I like them a lot.  Been balling in them nonstop.

Other colorways look very nice, but I like the muted, unremarkable-ness of this colorway.  I can't picture myself playing in something like green glows.

(and getting them on sale during black friday makes them look a lot better to me)

Just called. 4s gone.

When did you go? This morning. They did RSVP, no way did those unclaimed pairs last through today

Personally I "like" the graffiti 8s more than the prelude 4s...but you do realize you could have sold the preludes and bought about 4 pairs of graffitis...

It's like, if I have a pair of WTK I got for Retail, but not in my Size.... You have to sell the damn thing for $700 just to make out so you can buy your right size.  That's why people don't sell anymore, and they just trade.  Cause I hate buying kicks for rape prices but if I got something for retail I'll gladly trade it for something that eliminates the rape price.

Back
Top Bottom