OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Last un-DS of the 8s. Great shoe, top 3 Kobe model that's burned a nice hole in my bank account since last Christmas. Onto the 9s.

Last edited:
I guess looking at prices now and how hard they are to find, the guy who got trashed months ago for paying $600 for the Fireworks is probably feeling pretty good :lol: But damn, people asking 4 figures for them already is ridiculous :smh:

Last edited:
I need a size 13. I entered 3 raffles and didn't win one. 8 am EST is too darn early for me. That's 6 am where I'm at. Hopefully sooner than later I'll be able to find a pair for retail. If not, then it wasn't meant to be. I refuse to feed the resellers.

I give you my size 13 for that DB 6 you got pictured as a avatar. Lol

That's a pretty even swap

would u guys pull the trigger on 480$ shipped wtks in size 12 ? i cant find better deal and seems like prices will go higher in the future ? 

I missed out on the xmas ss smh. Anybody know where they have a 12 left let ya boy know

Traded my DB Foams for these to end 2013! I'm not really a foam guy anyway and I definitely have no regrets

Traded my DB Foams for these to end 2013! I'm not really a foam guy anyway and I definitely have no regrets

Sounds pretty even to me.

Good pick up

Foams have been dead for while so I don't even bother with them anyway, especially there $250 now :x

I guess I forgot to mention that the Foams I traded away were worn. Well, I'm happy either way.

Excuse my stupidity and ignorance, but i dont follow hyped up jordan releases too much sooo... I realized the WTK were pretty limited, and people compared them to 3Lab5 numbers so does the phrase "3Lab5 numbers mean extremely limted?" I heard people say 3Lab5 numbere for the SS

All I want are TB! Anyone know of any future release?!

Peep these Purple TB's....
I'm pretty sure Jordan Hill has been wearing these, I like them. They are similar to the fades though, so I would probably wait for them to go on sale (if they were to release).

All I want are TB! Anyone know of any future release?!

Peep these Purple TB's....
I'm pretty sure Jordan Hill has been wearing these, I like them. They are similar to the fades though, so I would probably wait for them to go on sale (if they were to release).

they aint going on discount :lol:

the basic all black TB's sold out on NDC in a few days

i expect TBs to release. i need some royal/navy since i dont have blue lights

they aint going on discount :lol:

the basic all black TB's sold out on NDC in a few days

i expect TBs to release. i need some royal/navy since i dont have blue lights
I don't think they would sell out if they were released with a bunch of other TBs at the same time.

And wasn't NDC the only place that carried the black TBs? If so, might have had something to do with them selling out.

Last edited:
i remember seeing black/white 8 pics surfacing, anyone know what's good with those?  8's make great volleyball shoes supposedly and the sulfurs are the only other pair that matches my team colors and i'd be SOL on those. 

still confused on the WTK numbers. it seems like there is a TON of them. i've seen them all over Craigslist, eBay, Facebook groups. and that doesn't include the tons of pairs i see people posting pics of them wearing that are not for sale.  very strange. maybe if people would stop paying the rape prices all the resellers would drop the prices on these since there is a bunch out there

still confused on the WTK numbers. it seems like there is a TON of them. i've seen them all over Craigslist, eBay, Facebook groups. and that doesn't include the tons of pairs i see people posting pics of them wearing that are not for sale.  very strange. maybe if people would stop paying the rape prices all the resellers would drop the prices on these since there is a bunch out there

i still think its around SS numbers even if others laugh at that. maybe take a way couple thousand. its just SS wasnt hyped enough to sell out as quick as WTK or have people paying high resell. who knows who cares, imo they are overpriced in second market anyways.

Back
Top Bottom