OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It's like, if I have a pair of WTK I got for Retail, but not in my Size.... You have to sell the damn thing for $700 just to make out so you can buy your right size.  That's why people don't sell anymore, and they just trade.  Cause I hate buying kicks for rape prices but if I got something for retail I'll gladly trade it for something that eliminates the rape price.
Exactly. It's just hard to do trades with people over the internet. Even though there are services out there to assist in this, I still don't trust it and I don't want to pay extra dough.

IMO the SS is aesthetically BEAUTIFUL but where it fails is ventilation my pair all the heat and moisture frim my foot fog and get trap on the scales between the mesh and scales and fogs upp my pair. I dont wany kicks that I spent 175.00 to have mold/mildew and YELLOE WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR. NIKE Should have made it at least some more BREAthable.

I was in las vegas this morning, went to NTLV. There was alot of prelude 4 still, had my size in my hand and decided to pass for the grafitti. Alot of cats looking at me like crazy. I like the grafitti. Favorite 8s. My fave colors as well. Happy i found my size.
LOL come on man you got to be trollin. Don't feed the troll!!!!

I just don't get how Kicks-Crew had such an AMAZING deal for GC BHM's and Xmas, but yet for the WTK, Preludes, Bred 1's it's all over $500. TF mang!! :frown:

Maybe I will just buy whatever Prelude that drops from now on at Retail, even if I don't want it, JUST so I can use it as trade bait for the one *I* want, without having to spend $500.

That's what this game has come to.  Can't even get the shoes I want without buying the ones I don't want first and then using it as bait. 

I need WTK's in my LIFE.

Last edited:
IMO the SS is aesthetically BEAUTIFUL but where it fails is ventilation my pair all the heat and moisture frim my foot fog and get trap on the scales between the mesh and scales and fogs upp my pair. I dont wany kicks that I spent 175.00 to have mold/mildew and YELLOE WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR. NIKE Should have made it at least some more BREAthable.
what I thought would happen, glad I passed

Im still trying hard to get the SS in a size 11 without paying over $200, people on eBay do not wanna hear that ish.

This is what Kicks-Crew said about my Kobe Christmas order (Not SS):

Kickscrew: 
Date: 2013-12-30 00:23:56 
Dear customer,

Before we shipping out the shoes, we found that there is a damage on the shoes. We have send back to Nike for exchanging a new pair. But there is not any reply from Nike.

Therefore we have processed the refund to you. You can check your paypal account for details

Sorry for causing inconvenience.

Thanks

Shoot, I'm like 1/4 on the last few releases. Struck out on the WTK, SS and YOTH. The consolation prize is the Pit Viper 2 (technically 3).

Kickscrew: 
Dear customer,

Before we shipping out the shoes, we found that there is a damage on the shoes. We have send back to Nike for exchanging a new pair. But there is not any reply from Nike.

Therefore we have processed the refund to you. You can check your paypal account for details

Thanks
What size ? Can't wait for your size to be on there for 100 more :lol: scums

They send it back to NIke and KC will get a refund.  Nike don't have anymore Christmas lights in stock to ship them in the correct size in placed for a flawed version. LULZ.

Kickscrew: 
Dear customer,

Thanks
LIES!!!!! thats KickScrew's code for, we don't have your shoes or think we can sell them for a higher price lol

my collection

^^^ Nice collection. Man I miss my red camos/YOTS.
tired.gif
Still going to try and scoop the SS eventually. YOTH I ordered from footasylum says "fully dispatched." Hoping to see em early next week.

Back
Top Bottom