OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm more pissed off about the fact that the KD VI and LeBron XI, models that were still in mid-design when the Kobe 8 came out, have release date for their team colors.  The KD VI OKC Away colorway drops in October, while the LeBron XI Heat colorway drops in October aswell.

Meanwhile, the Kobe 8 has been out for almost a year, and still no release date on a Laker colorway (Homes/Inlines).

AGREED!!!

Im no kobe rider, im no lakers rider. But it seems as if the good ol people over at nike dont feel that a lakers c/w is as profitable as some of the louder different c/w's released

IMO!

hence NO LAKERS C/W's.... QUIT BEGGING!!

Last edited:
They just want people to stay interested in the line until the end! I was at the Beaverton footlocker and spotted a size 14 pair of sulfers. Washington square HOH. Check it out fellas

350x195px-LL-641022bd_Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-PE-Black-Purple-Yellow.jpeg

SIGH!
Kobe looks upset wearing the new black uniform.

Recent pickups: Pythons and Gradients. $80 each.

Sulfurs last month for $95.

All pairs from ebay.

#TeamUnderRetailFTW 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
can i get some input on how to prevent the squeaky sound from the insole? its happening on my gradients.

A lot of you probably already know this but a reminder never hurts. If you order from kick screw, shoot them a reminder email to mark shipment as gift. I recall someone a little while ago saying they got hit with custom fees. I asked them to mark as gift and received no fees on the BHMs and XMas 8s I recently ordered.

Random thought - I love niketalk, being able to discuss and get the opinions of others who love shoes like me is great. Thanks to all of you who participate, even the ones who disagree with me.

Last edited:
I got my Christmas a day ago and thankfully didn't get hit with customs.

I was at Champs today and they had a purple and gold Kobe 8 t-shirt. But there's no shoe that matches it off the top of my head.

And what were the orange color ways? Taipan, ASG?

I got my Christmas a day ago and thankfully didn't get hit with customs.

I was at Champs today and they had a purple and gold Kobe 8 t-shirt. But there's no shoe that matches it off the top of my head.

And what were the orange color ways? Taipan, ASG?

Nice. I'd grab the Kobe shirt and wear it with my purple gradients, don't even care it wouldn't match totally. Lots of kobes have orange in them, not sure of all the ones that are majority orange though.

NOOOOOO!!!! And we lost the game too! :x

That's why I don't ball in my Heroes and just use the zoom insoles. I only ball in my darker Cw's for the 8s cause the mesh is hard to clean. I do ball in my Sulphurs tho since I doubled up on then but the toe box is the black part of the yellow black pattern so they are good to go. That pg on the heroes can get dirty real quick. Black elites and Sulphurs are my go to performance kicks switching between LUNARLON and zoom insoles. Love the switching through the kobe system if u got all 3 kinds of insoles.

Back
Top Bottom