OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

just a heads up on who ever is a size 8 and is looking for sulfurs. ftl in soho nyc has 2 pairs left.

totally agree. only reason i never ordered the Kings colorway ID i really wanted, using the platinum upper
Yeah I agree too but I did order the blue coral white platinum upper lakers ID. I just looked at it as i think as long as you don't plan on ballin in them or wearing them in crappy weather you'd be good. I got a big collection to choose from and never wear one kick a lot, I usually spread all my Kobe's around evenly, more so the kb8 collection. If you plan on ballin in them and/or using them as everyday kicks, its not gonna stay clean too long. Casual here and there every now and then should be good if you take care of your kicks.

these came in today by the way..love em.

dont know if its been posted but ....

http://sneakernews.com/2013/09/19/think-next-nike-doernbecher-freestyle-sneaker-releases/3/

Nike Kobe 8 Doernbecher

Over the last nine Doernbecher Freestyle Collections, a Nike Basketball signature sneaker has never been done. If we had to choose a starting point, the Nike Kobe 8 would the perfect candidate to set off a new string of Fall must-haves for a number of reasons; in addition to the sneaker’s immense popularity among the general public, the Kobe 8 Engineered Mesh upper has proved to be the perfect blank canvas for an artist to ham with a unique design. We’ve seen Pit Viper, Year of the Snake, Graffiti, and much more, and Nike could easily task the young designer to create a drawing or some sort mosaic graphic and have it as the focal point of the shoe’s design. “Nike Kobe 8 Doernbecher” definitely has a nice ring to it!

so....lol..just spent $600 on 3 pairs of "IDs"...smh....had 2get my Laker colorwayz sum how!...now thell probly release next month or sumthin with my luck...smh..lol....
also yesterday i picked up a pair on Ebay DS BHMs sz 13 that included the BHM elite socks and also a BHM shirt that matches the socks n shoes ...all for $250 shipped!!...whatchya think my fellow Nike family? IYO?...good price? or?...

so....lol..just spent $600 on 3 pairs of "IDs"...smh....had 2get my Laker colorwayz sum how!...now thell probly release next month or sumthin with my luck...smh..lol....
also yesterday i picked up a pair on Ebay DS BHMs sz 13 that included the BHM elite socks and also a BHM shirt that matches the socks n shoes ...all for $250 shipped!!...whatchya think my fellow Nike family? IYO?...good price? or?...
well honestly if we all said no terrible price .. it wouldnt matter lol you already bought it.

just enjoy it 

idk bout that $600 though 
eyes.gif
 .... your money though, again enjoy

i picked up a pair on Ebay DS BHMs sz 13 that included the BHM elite socks and also a BHM shirt that matches the socks n shoes ...all for $250 shipped!!...whatchya think my fellow Nike family? IYO?...good price? or?...
very good price, i hope they are real

Back
Top Bottom