OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are they on a purple kick right now? At least give us the purple, yellow and white we want.

It's like the well is dry, but they're trying to ring out that last drop of water.

Got my GC Christmas 8 pair from Kicks crew. The packaging was good; however, the shoe box was beat up. Haven't had good luck with shoe boxes as of late (graffiti, Fear 4 and Christmas box).

Just picked up my superhero 8s that I stock located at ftl last week and they look great! Just waiting on my GC BHMs from kicks-crew which shipped yesterday...I love the 8!

I just got my superheros too for 150 shipped and I love them

hey guys, I've been looking for VBs for a minute now and I found a pair on a euro site called Bouncewear for 194 shipped, has anyone ordered from that site? wanted to see if you had a good experience, if so I want to order these

hey guys, I've been looking for VBs for a minute now and I found a pair on a euro site called Bouncewear for 194 shipped, has anyone ordered from that site? wanted to see if you had a good experience, if so I want to order these
 I think a lot of people on here ordered the MCs from Bouncewear when they had them in stock and they came through fine. $194 is kinda high for VBs though in my opinion, especially when you also consider a customs fee could be tacked on top of that. I'd say $175-180 is more reasonable for VBs

I was in class and some kid was wearing the VB's and our teacher was just roasting him for it. Telling him they look like his kid's play-doh after they mix all the colors together. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

how much did you drop???
Superhero's for $135 shipped (bday coupon and a gift card)
GC BHMs were $262 shipped, right before kicks-crew took the price up.

I felt lucky with the superhero stock locate cuz I wear an 11. And the shoes looked immaculate. I was afraid that they would have scuffs or signs of wear, but they are fresh!

Pic from LadyVB24 on IG

This colorway was made for Candice Dupree of the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury. Maybe Vanessa got every made shoe in her size, PE's included.

Once again, no snake= PE. And no the mercurial special colorway doesn't count.

. Some hate em some like em it's all preference.

They look like crayolas that threw up or melted together but I think it's a cool colorway. I wish they didn't use red though

Last edited:
I like the VB's man. Crazy, loud, not an everyday shoe but I like em. I paid $225 shipped for my size 14's...quick look on ebay shows nothing cheaper than $239.

Like em, got the money? Go for it duder.

I was thinking of ordering from that website also.

I have not been able to find a DS pair of VB's in my size for under $200 for months now.  

I really like the VB's, but I am hesitant because I do not know if Bouncewear is legit.  I sent them an email but they never replied.

This colorway was made for Candice Dupree of the WNBA's Phoenix Mercury. Maybe Vanessa got every made shoe in her size, PE's included.

Once again, no snake= PE. And no the mercurial special colorway doesn't count.

Is there a superhero snake ? What about elite snakes ?

I was in class and some kid was wearing the VB's and our teacher was just roasting him for it. Telling him they look like his kid's play-doh after they mix all the colors together. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

well its called Venice Beach

he shoulda' told him to go to Venice Beach & it looks like that from far most of the times

Last edited:
The first time I seen the Venice Beach pair it reminded me of them ugly *** Coogi sweaters B.I.G. used to wear. I can't believe this is what dudes was rocking in the 90s:

Sooo is it me, but why are the VBs all of the sudden the topic of discussion? I check in here and its being highly discussed then some kid messaging me on IG about the VBs as well... Did i miss something? Lol

I love the VBs and I'm a person who always stays away from loud, multicolored (more than 3) shoes.

Guess it's just how the shoes hit your eyes...always comes back to, "to each his/her own"

Just because someone gat a pair of shoes, doesn't mean they weren't exclusives. That pickup game group had pe's all summer. But if y'all want to believe that they're coming out, go for it.

The WNBA PE 's were posted earlier, when the season started and hardly anyone paid attention.

Back
Top Bottom