OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Maybe your info needs to be verified. I'm assuming you have contact them already, yes?
Yes, I did.  But they gave me some kind of strange response.  They said:

"We are sorry to have kept you waiting since your ordered item was transported to us before.
Your order will be shipped out within 2 days."

It was "transported to us before?" Whatever. We'll see in 2 days.

Last edited:
Hooped in black/red PP's last night and figured out these shoes are the best ...

Light, supportive, and GREAT traction.

I m pretty sure we will see more 8 colorways dropping guys.

I will even go as far to say that S. will get his long awaited Lakers colorway. Have patience.

Pic from LadyVB24 on IG

^I think I saw the same colorway on Brittney Griner in WNBA pics.  Could be that PE

Last edited:
I hope they're the next ID skin.
but yes I think they were a PE
That would be real nice... I love that pattern.  What throws it off though is the tongue logo (naked shozoku versus the one with a snake around it in iDs and most other GRs)

That pattern would've been on iD when the Blue Glows released, similar if not same pattern. Would be nice to see it on there now, i thought it had potential with different colors/blocking.

I don't have the GC but I don't see why it would it's like any rubber outsole. Probably slightly better than non-xdr. Unless someone has the GC says otherwise, I think not.

i only have one pair of GC and the traction on hardwood is noticeably better than non GC pairs i own

Pic from LadyVB24 on IG
This is definitely not a Britt Griner PE that we've seen (hers were almost a reverse of this & didn't have any Grey in it at all), so I'm excited about this one! If this ends up as an upcoming release cw this Fall..... 2 PAIR. Easy.

Is Vanessa going to be the one breaking all the New C/W's from now on? Lol

Btw, what's up NT Fam! 1st Post in like 5 years. NTer since 2000.

Vanessa seems to be really loving the 8s. Can't ever remember her wearing any of the other previous Kobe sigs.

Vanessa seems to be really loving the 8s. Can't ever remember her wearing any of the other previous Kobe sigs.

What's not to love about the 8s. Pretty much anyone who puts them on their feet would have a hard time denying how awesome they feel. As to how they look, well maybe not for everyone, but I definitely put these in the same category with the 4s and 5s. Maybe even closer to the 4s, than the 5s. 5s were not all that sought after casually- more a strict performer on court. Maybe just my personal take.

If i were smart, I May ID a pair or two which I should have done for both 4s and 5s in retrospect

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom