OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They are all wrong.  I am 100% sure that that is not the Kobe 9 that Kobe Bryant himself will be wearing.  Those are a take-down model of the Kobe's.

If those are indeed the Kobe 9, I will give my entire Kobe 8 collection to you.  All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Never said they were the Kobe 9. Everyone should calm down a bit as I lead with "not saying you're wrong". I'm sure you guys are right, was just reporting what more than one place has said. Also the original discussion was that they were test samples, so you covered yourself with the offer since of course even if they were the Kobe 9 test sample, he'd be wearing the final product, not the test sample.

But again, I stated I know nothing either way and freely admitted that. Care to make that same offer if it ends up confirmed that those are a Kobe 9 test sample?

this has been a good week. got both sulfurs and red camos for retail. just VB and Christmas and I'm done. Skipping on BHM. 

I was in class and some kid was wearing the VB's and our teacher was just roasting him for it. Telling him they look like his kid's play-doh after they mix all the colors together. :rofl: :rofl:  

well its called Venice Beach

he shoulda' told him to go to Venice Beach & it looks like that from far most of the times

Man people really love VBs it looks like most of the people hating the colorway did a 180 too when release date came through

Y'all weak lol I guess VBs are the closest to a "What The" colorway we will get on the 8s and we all know the hype for that ridiculously ugly sneaker

Well to each his own I guess

So fellas I found a pair of VNDS Xmas for a great price, but the problem is they're a .5 size bigger then what I usually buy in the 8's (I wear an 11.5 they're a 12) my question is do you guys think they would be too big? Anyone ever cop a .5 size bigger? I ask cuz I might hoop in them too, I'm curious in the space differential.

Last edited:
update on my order from K-C:

i ordered size 12 GC BHMs

they messaged me that night and said they ran out of stock and asked if i wanted size 11

i said no, i can only wear 12s, and told them i was mad because they were in stock for hours after i ordered.

they said they could give me a refund or give them 5 days to find one for me, then the next day they said they had a new shipment coming monday

well the new shipment arrived yesterday and they shipped them today. they also gave me faster shipping for free because of the hassle

so, if anyones order got cancelled, i would message them and see if they got any more.......

So fellas I found a pair of VNDS Xmas for a great price, but the problem is they're a .5 size bigger then what I buy in the 8's (I wear an 11.5 they're a 12) my question is do you guys think they would be too big? Anyone ever cop .5 size bigger? Might even consider hooping in them.
you will be fine.  i wear 12s, but i bought 2 pairs of size 12.5s because i got a good deal and they fit fine.  

you will be fine.  i wear 12s, but i bought 2 pairs of size 12.5s because i got a good deal and they fit fine.  

Thanks man for the quick response, I appreciate it...def. can't pass on this deal it's one of those "I have an emergency need money quick" type deals lol

Wear test samples are rarely in colour. They're usually all black from what I've seen.

Gotcha, I'm sure you are correct. Wouldn't be the first time a bunch of web sites/sneaker sites got it wrong

So fellas I found a pair of VNDS Xmas for a great price, but the problem is they're a .5 size bigger then what I usually buy in the 8's (I wear an 11.5 they're a 12) my question is do you guys think they would be too big? Anyone ever cop a .5 size bigger? I ask cuz I might hoop in them too, I'm curious in the space differential.

You'll be fine. My normal size is 9 and I can wear 9, 9.5, and a 10 in the 8s just fine. The 9.5 is optimal as the 9 is tight, 9.5 is just right and the 10 is just a bit bigger.

^^

That's not even OCD. That's called wearing your correct size and is perfectly normal. People really buying upto a full size larger just to have these shoes? SMH. Ain't that serious

Last edited:
Question for you blitz blue owners:
So I've worn mine about 3-4 times (indoors only), and I noticed that the bottom of my outsole looks like a different color than the sides of the outsole. Almost like a bluish white opaque tint to it. Kind of looks as if there's a layer of paint on it. It also feels denser, harder, and the grip doesn't compare to my other pairs.

At first I thought this was normal since the sole was clear, but then I checked out my friend's pair. His outsole is more clear on the bottom, and it has a soft rubbery grip like the rest of the 8's. It's almost as if my pair was made from a different material altogether.

Does anyone else have this issue? And does anyone know what I can do to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
We're same size 11.5 but I hoop in size 12 kobe 8s, .5 doesn't bother me at all. Just wear nba socks or elite socks.

Seems like more and more hype building around the pit vipers. Every site I read with the comments below are nothing but people going crazy over them and sites calling these the best Kobe's yet. I gotta see in person but most likely pass for me. Just waitin on my lakers id and bmore ravens Id.

Seems like more and more hype building around the pit vipers. Every site I read with the comments below are nothing but people going crazy over them and sites calling these the best Kobe's yet. I gotta see in person but most likely pass for me. Just waitin on my lakers id and bmore ravens Id.
I like the Pit Vipers but they are far from being the best Kobes. People are probably just thirsting for these more because the last few releases have been sub-par (i.e. Grafittis, Barcelonas, PP Pack). 

Here's the recent tweets I've come across in the Twitter world

Back
Top Bottom