OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^I still put them slightly behind the Vs and IVs in terms of my favorites in the line, but of course I agree that the 8s are hard not to like. The Vs, for me personally, just fit my foot perfectly, feel great, and have an awesome look, so they're going to be very hard to top in my book. And the IVs are also great in their own way, first to feature lunar and might still be arguably the best looking model in the line for casual wear IMO. But the 8s are right after them for me. Was really down on the whole patterned uppers in the beginning, but they've won me over.

Pic from LadyVB24 on IG

Vanessa Exclusive,,anyway, "PitViper" design is up to ID on NDC

Why sneakerfiles was ever a credible source for anything is beyond me. That is NOT the kobe 9 wear-test or anything close to it.

Why sneakerfiles was ever a credible source for anything is beyond me. That is NOT the kobe 9 wear-test or anything close to it.

Not saying you're wrong, as I personally know nothing of it. But I have seen multiple sources saying its a 9 test sample.

That would be a slap in the face if those release and a Laker colorway doesn't. Could've easily swapped the orange for gold/maize/yellow. What, they making colorways for rival teams?

Not saying you're wrong, as I personally know nothing of it. But I have seen multiple sources saying its a 9 test sample.

If you're referring to different sneaker sites, those aren't sources.

They repost information from each other. Info they often guess or reach for.

They are all wrong.  I am 100% sure that that is not the Kobe 9 that Kobe Bryant himself will be wearing.  Those are a take-down model of the Kobe's.

If those are indeed the Kobe 9, I will give my entire Kobe 8 collection to you.  All you have to do is pay for shipping.

Has anyone with a GC pair hooped in them outdoors extensively?  Outsole definitely seems sturdier, just curious as to how it holds up

Back
Top Bottom