OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kicks-Crew XMas order is out for delivery right now. Surprised by the speed (chose the cheaper option) since it shipped out last Wednesday. Pics later!

That's crap. I chose the more expensive shipping option 7 days ago! And my order still says "Processing..."

Kicks-Crew
mad.gif

Lies and says order will be shipped within 3 days?

Last edited:

Maybe your info needs to be verified. I'm assuming you have contact them already, yes?
I saw someone say you needed verification to order off Kicks-Crew before I placed my order last week, but I didn't have to do that. Just checked out with PayPal and was done with it.

Just delivered. Compared them to my US versions I got on release day:

GCs gonna be deadstock for awhile...

83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

get to use my favorite gif again
What exactly are you confused about? The fact that I never said that they aren't the same? You're supposed to realize that the expression I used doesn't mean that the MCs are clones of the Pit Vipers.

i don't like either one of them, but im not really sure how you are comparing the 2?
Like 'im faded' said, the color schemes are pretty similar. That's pretty much it, but it's still enough for both to be comparable.

That makes no sense to me :smh:
Go look up "poor man's" and you'll understand.

You're the one who is reaching by putting an image that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

*Looks at post count and reputation* ......Post makes sense now
What the **** does post count and reputation have to do with anything? I hope you're intelligent enough to understand that they are both irrelevant to what I was trying to express. F uck you u piece of s.hit motherf.ucker.

And you are?
What I am trying to say and this does not apply to everybody copping the pits. Is that some of the people that were saying they wouldn't cop the MC cuz they have the pink/ raspberry tone will cop the pits which also has a raspberry tone to it makes no sense to me like why clown on the mc when your going to cop the pits when they have a similar tone (pit has a darker tone tho) but that's just me. Anyways congrats to those who plan on copping I'm sure I copped pairs that some of you guys won't like. It's all personal taste
Thanks for backing me up from all the people who obviously aren't intelligent enough to realize that I was only stating it as my opinion and who can't grasp the concept of what a "poor man's" version of something means.

Last edited:
I just found a pair of Mambacurials on ebay and the seller is asking $800. Wow! Can't believe the prices of them.

T
hell ya,,for sure!!now the question is how do you spot them???

There's this guy on Instagram who I follow who posts some comparison pics and is good with legit checks especially on Kobe's. Can't remember his name tho right now hahah. But I think you look for similar things with all fakes: heel cut, mesh pattern, etc.

Really looking forward to the Pit Vipers! I honestly thinking about just picking them up and passing on the Bel Air V's.

Pit Vipers are copped for me and the lady, really feeling them, especially after seeing the close up side shots I like how the aqua is in the the snake skin, I thought it was just the swoosh and logo in the back from the first leaked pics.

Thinking about ordering those GC Xmas tonight too but my superhero came in and these may be my favorite kobe 8, damn close. The zoom is real nice too

I don't think they do. I pulled out a GS pair and it doesn't say lunarlon on the side like it does on the Mens. It also doesn't feel as cushiony as the Mens pair.
That sucks. I really want a pair but it won't give me comfort if they don't have the lunarlon insole. Probably the only time i hate having small feet.

Last edited:
Has anyone played indoors with the gc model...if so does the flat surface negatively impact the traction?

I don't think they do. I pulled out a GS pair and it doesn't say lunarlon on the side like it does on the Mens. It also doesn't feel as cushiony as the Mens pair.

That sucks. I really want a pair but it won't give me comfort if they don't have the lunarlon insole.

My girl says her area72s feel good. I'm sure she will be fine. GS shoes generally don't have the same construct as men's sizes. She should be used to it.

Has anyone played indoors with the gc model...if so does the flat surface negatively impact the traction?

I don't have the GC but I don't see why it would it's like any rubber outsole. Probably slightly better than non-xdr. Unless someone has the GC says otherwise, I think not.

Anymore info on the chlorines? Also what the heck are the mine Greys? Basically lower merions perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom