OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kobe in the red boas

Anybody ever did an insole swap using the 6's insole with the 8's, thinking of doing that, is it good?

Last edited:
So is it milk snakes or boas?

And it's the 27th?

And I just got more Footlocker coupons :smokin

Last edited:
Anybody ever did an insole swap using the 6's insole with the 8's, thinking of doing that, is it good?
I wouldn't recommend that. The 8s insole acts as a midsole as well, the VIs are just an insole and have a midsole to support it.

@sdubl the 8 is killing my pockets!

Damn son the orange box sucks I want an elite pair bad, haven't found superhero in my size yet but the price hurts too

I'm a little bitter I couldn't get my blue glows from Barstow, the hunt continues sucks because 109.00 is a sick deal

just unds my purple fades today crappy pic below

the milk snakes arent bad but not feeling graffiti pair. volts > graffiti

Last edited:
Chiacrack..i feel you man... I love this shoe. Prob second to the IVs in the Kobe line to me.

If I paid retail on the elites, and I got that box... They'd go right back. Screw the coupon code they'd offer.

Last edited:
dub my boy is a huge Kobe fan, he's been raving about the line for three years now and I'm like yeah yeah I'm good. Then the MC dropped and changed my stance on the entire Kobe brand. I just thought that idea was refreshing to a shoe game that needed a fresh idea.

Since then the 8 has become my favorite shoe. These fades are butter, so glad I got two of them now. The worst part is being so far behind on colorways, which we discussed the other day and I took my blue glow and sulfur money to get another pair of MCs but I'm such a dude who acts on impulse I can't help it lol

I agree, orange box no go, at that price I want elite all the way

Sulfurs and blue glows will be around somewhere for a decent price. MCs will get harder and harder to find. You made a good decision.

Back
Top Bottom