OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

And now I have to find something to do this weekend so I can bust these bad boys out! Do any of yall ever switch out the insoles?

Got a pair of Superheroes from Eastbay.

They were a returned pair, which wouldn't be a big deal if they came in the correct Elite box.

I wont be getting the graffitis. I'll get the red boas for sure. Not sure are the tb pair, 50/50 for the red and black.

How is sizing on the elites compared to the regular ones? Are they more snug or just about the same?

They were a returned pair, which wouldn't be a big deal if they came in the correct Elite box.

That sucks! Another member got the same thing, not sure if also from Eastbay. Elite box was a must have for me.

how do you get a return pair?  and how much?    Is it just me or I am thinking the graffiti are not going to be GR.

those are red camos/port wine/yots not the red boas 
wink.gif

Is kobe wearing the medical mambas or kobe 9s? Obviously the graphics are the same as the graffitis but they look like a mid top in that pic.

wow, those are definitely mid Kobe 8's, can't believe that's going unnoticed.

How is sizing on the elites compared to the regular ones? Are they more snug or just about the same?
[/quo

Honestly they run a little big I wear 13 but the elite 13 I feel are a half size to big problem is thst its hard to return and get your size

how do you get a return pair?  and how much?    Is it just me or I am thinking the graffiti are not going to be GR.
You get unlucky is how. It wasn't on sale or anything. Just ordered a pair since they had my size and that's what I got. I'm going to send them back.

Volts are Eek! to me. The Volt pops too much and really takes a lot away from the overall colorway of the shoe.  That's why I love the Homes so much. Because it's the perfect hue of colors that mesh extremely well together. That grey color with the Purple.  Both equally makes the entire shoe pop and just not one section of it like the heel cup.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom