OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Same boat as you man. Got into the 8s kind of late so working on copping pairs at the moment. Pythons are what got me so I copped those for under retail. But since that ive been seeing so many pairs I like. Just copped a DS pair of Easters today.

Next is Christmas/VB/ and the MC. BHM maybe but they seem like the hardest pair to get besides the christmas colorway.

Kobe heads gonna kill me for this but my first pair was the MC. Now I got two MCs, Easters, purple fades, Xmas and volts.

I'm copping blue camo next I really need a blue shoe in the rotation

YOU GUYS DON'T NEED TO QUOTE ALL OF THE PICS JUST TO MAKE A COMMENT. SCROLL BAR WORKING TO HARD. HAD TO CLEAR SOME COMMENTS.

I guess homeboy really got the drop on me damn :lol: . How much were the EXTs? Still need to pick up the black elites but can't find a size 13.

I guess homeboy really got the drop on me damn
laugh.gif
. How much were the EXTs? Still need to pick up the black elites but can't find a size 13.

I guess homeboy really got the drop on me damn
laugh.gif
. How much were the EXTs? Still need to pick up the black elites but can't find a size 13.
lol yeah sorry man, figured I'd post the info I got. I really wanted the blue lights for 109, all good, just picked up another pair of MCs, crazy how much they jumped in price. I needed plenty of other Kobe's, but I figured grab them now before they jump up even more.

I think chiacrack got his information wrong. I called Barstow around noon today checking availability on black EXTs and they told me they only had a size 14.

Unless some returned a size 13 in the time I called and he did.

:rolleyes

Also, I think people are sleeping on these Kobes.

They're not going to be readily available at the outlets.

Most colors and sizes have sold out.

Better start scooping these up before the prices go up.

I think chiacrack got his information wrong. I called Barstow around noon today checking availability on black EXTs and they told me they only had a size 14.

Unless some returned a size 13 in the time I called and he did.

eyes.gif
the girl told me they had a 13 and 8.5 or 8 forget which on the 8 but she definitely said 13. Just repeating what she said, possibly she misinformed me or they got another 13 in

edit: I called at around 6 eastern

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom