OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

how are you guys keeping the plastic on the heel from getting scratched up? Swear mines get scratches for no reason.
mean.gif
 I have the VB's, Pythons and the challenge red ones and all of them have scratches on the heel and i've only worn them once or twice each. What am i doing wrong? And those gray laces with the VB's though. 
nerd.gif
 Major props definitely copying.

I was on the fence about copping the blitz blues, but decided to pull the trigger last week. SOOOO glad I did. They finally came in today and went straight on my feet. The tongue is still kinda annoying. Anything besides wearing higher socks I can do to keep it from scratching? Also how can I get it to stay straight, they keep sliding to the sides...Sorry Im just starting to rock my 8's.
Same here!
^ The tongues on my 8s slide to the side too. I haven't found a way to make em stay straight.
If rocking loose, what i do is pull the tongue out so its resting on top of the top two lace holes are on the shoe. My tongue doesn't go anywhere when i do that, especially when i have my jeans under the tongue too.

i never had problem with the plastic scratching and i have worn mine at least 5 times each shoe , must be big shoes or you stepping down the steps wrong lol 

so far behind not sure where to go next blitz blue VB blue lights sulfur red camo ID lol damn why didn't I get into Kobe's sooner

so far behind not sure where to go next blitz blue VB blue lights sulfur red camo ID lol damn why didn't I get into Kobe's sooner
Go with older first, those will get harder and harder to find. Kobe wore them a lot during the season and had some great games in them. They'll be pretty hard to get a hold of pretty soon.... I think.

Go with older first, those will get harder and harder to find. Kobe wore them a lot during the season and had some great games in them. They'll be pretty hard to get a hold of pretty soon.... I think.
so that would be sulfur first, then blue lights which i've seen some around but honestly I really can't find sulfurs anywhere at allonly problem with the ID is I think they are changing the options very soon (mid July according to Nike.com rep)

Last edited:

so that would be sulfur first, then blue lights which i've seen some around but honestly I really can't find sulfurs anywhere at all only problem with the ID is I think they are changing the options very soon (mid July according to Nike.com rep)
Blue lights weren't that popular, so you might be able to wait on those, but not for too long.

I go sulfur, red camo,VB, then blitz or blue camo, whichever comes across first in price you're willing to pay.

I'd pass on VBs personally for the others, I'm just not sure how you feel about em.

If you're planning to get the YOTS or Blue Lights, Tanger Outlet in Barstow should have them in stock for 109.99. Not sure on sizes so you would have to call them and check but I phone ordered the Red Camo in size 10 last Fri.

U got my sulfers during january at foot action im so glad I did it my gf talked me into it and I wasnt even sure about doing it but I got em and they def in my top 3 colorway outside of elites and fades

Smh, just seen a pair of the b-grade BHM on ebay, for $300. Dude is asking more for b-grades then you can find a-grades.

I saw that B grade listed smh

I am calling Barstow now, hopefully if they have my size the shoes don't have a lot of flaws

how did your YOTS look?

Size 13 in the Black EXTs? I need them. Are the ones that go to the outlets, B grades?

I think people are gonna be sad they slept on blue lights down the road. Do a grey lace swap in them and they look dope IMO. I know it's always different strokes, different folks, but by the time next NBA season starts I think people will be super mad they slept on CWs. I know I have been in the past lol...

Same boat as you man. Got into the 8s kind of late so working on copping pairs at the moment. Pythons are what got me so I copped those for under retail. But since that ive been seeing so many pairs I like. Just copped a DS pair of Easters today.

Next is Christmas/VB/ and the MC. BHM maybe but they seem like the hardest pair to get besides the christmas colorway.

Size 13 in the Black EXTs? I need them. Are the ones that go to the outlets, B grades?

No doubt bro call them up the girl Kim I think her name is was very nice, b grade yeah but so far people been saying the kobe b grades been ok

Just doubled up on the MC, sulfurs and blue lights get a two week delay now lol

Back
Top Bottom